Will 35x12.50-17's fit..........

97' CTD

FeFiFo-FoFeFeFi
Will 35x12.50-17's fit on my 06' on the stock rims with a 2" leveling kit WITHOUT rubbing the fenders? Thanks, pics would be nice also if you got them!
Brandon

I know a friend of mine is running 315s on his stock wheels with no leveling kit on an 08. It doesn't rub.

I got a buddy with 37's with just a leveling kit, so I'm sure you would be fine

my cuz is running 315 with a leveling kit and so is luke h on here running a same set up my cuz is a 03 and luke is a 04.5 should be fine.

The only rubbing you should encounter is on the control arms at full lock.

My 05 with 315's and a 2 inch spacer

3223_69761602877_811017877_1553798_661473_n.jpg

Cool and since you guys are ready to help out what kind of tire are we thinkin? My driving will be done mostly city roads 35MPH to 45MPH limits some highway. I do not plan to see mud or off road if I do it would be minimal. Any ideas it does not look like nitto or toyo A/T's are listed in a 35/12.50-17 size even p-metric it does not look like it??? Any suggestions?
Brandon

I got about 35k miles out of the Goodyear Wrangler AT Extreme's in that pic above. Hard miles, highway, drag racing, burnouts.... haha

I like the mickey Thompson baja atz's! or nitto trail grappler!

stay the hell away from the nitto terra grapplers, my old bought them cuz they were cheap. now i know why...JUNK

Brandon.... Son what am i going to do with you. Level it out by taking the block out of the back, and put some nice wider wheels on it and some good rubber for racing!

I just put some toyo m/t 35's on my stock rims and so far I love them. They look awesome and aren't real loud either. Prolly wont get a ton of miles out of them but oh well. I don't put but 10k miles on my truck a year anyway.

I'll never buy another set of terra grapplers. I have maybe 10000 on them and the rears are almost to the wear bars. The fronts don't look that bad yet. I haven't done any smokey burnouts either.

Back