Word is....

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
That a very loud and very red drag truck might be attending the NHRDA event in AZ if anyone wants to come and watch......

congrats to you guys,i hope banks lays down a new low et...

Yes the whole Banks team will be there, and with our New found power and Reliability along with added RPM, I think She'll push 7.40 ET or faster, as long as favorable traction is available to the rear slicks. Hope to see you all at the track!

Yes the whole Banks team will be there, and with our New found power and Reliability along with added RPM, I think She'll push 7.40 ET or faster, as long as favorable traction is available to the rear slicks. Hope to see you all at the track!

First we had to worry about our own people making statements we might not live up to; now someone is pretending to be a Banks employee or talking without realizing that it's ARIZONA!!! It's going to be really hot, we've got a kind or two to work out, as usual, and it's just not realistic. Not to bash the state, and we have had good runs there, but saying we're going to run a 7.40 is like saying Scheid is gonna run 6.50. It could happen, I guess, but no way would anyone in their right mind at Banks actually say this. Who are you and why do you have to try so hard to make us look stupid?

Later
Big White

Last edited:
First we had to worry about our own people making statements we might not live up to; now someone is pretending to be a Banks employee or talking without realizing that it's ARIZONA!!!

I be willing to put $100 on "Maximum Stroke" = Wade!!!!!:bang:hehe:

- Just registered
- Lloyd's old screen name at TDS and TDG
- And just my gut feeling:kick:
- IP check??:doh:

Anyway..............I hope you guys do well!!!:rockwoot:

Anyway..............I hope you guys do well!!!:rockwoot:

Thanks dude. If you're there, stop by and check out our contender for the Barf Carts champion status. We should have a little bit of an edge on the competition if we can find room to bring it with us. Let us not forget that we at Banks are the crown champions of Diesel/Nitrous "Hybrids"...or whatever we're using now, I think I saw something with a Hamster wheel drive on the design table, but that's real hush hush.

Later guys

Not quite yet. One more day.

Lit the truck last night, couple more tests this AM and it goes in the trailer.

See you kids there ;)

Good luck to you guys. You might want to call Darren and see if he has an extra set of those Rancho's. :hehe:

You don't work at Banks.. who the f*** is this clown? :banned:

Maximum Stroke, you need to answer some questions, like why you would claim to work at Banks....when you don't.

The answers better be really convincing.

..............shall I ban said troll?

Banks ran good today they were tunning truck and working on 60 foot and running till 1/8 mile and shutting it down and still coming thru in the 10's.

hopefully the heat will settle down a litte so they can make a good pass tomorrow.

We just got back from dinner at 800 pm and it is still 91 degrees, man that is to hot for fat guys from seattle.

Will check in tomorrow after the event

hope you guys are having a great turnout and race weekend...

Back