World Finals Pics/Updates

There were not the delays that have happened in the past with the oil downs, track prep looked iffy however looked better toward the end of the race. It would have been nice to see more of the quick prostreet trucks there. I guess they are all waiting to race next weekend. I know Brett is going to Rudy's race, not sure about Jarid or Donavan. Hope they do well.

Jarid said he's not going and I heard Armor Inc is going. I didn't talk to Armor inc personally.

You earned it. Love watching your truck leave...it's an animal.

The record was 8.816 I ran a 8.810 and backed it up with a 8.874. Its not much but I will take it.

Congrats!

The way I see it, 2 one thousandths in our heavy ass trucks is a hell of a lot harder than in a 2500lb pro mod! Definitely earned it!

Had a great time meeting a lot more good folks that I am proud to call my comp d family!

Went out in second round of sd, with a .1003 loss. To the semi finalist.
Had a great time as always!

Really wish we could have stayed and watched you run but that drive was a killer.

Was nice meeting new and see old friends. Congrats to the guys who did well was nice seeing some record runs and guys putting up new personal bests!!

We had issues prior to leaving discovered blown up compressor wheel wenesday night. Sourced a wheel and rebuild and threw it on friday and headed to ennis. Unfortunately for us looks as if the shaft nut on the compressor of the secondary didnt get tightened properly and backed off 60' into our qualifying pass. Turbine wheel took out the primary on its way out..
1803014d9dfbad3e9d5ef6b323a9764e.jpg

ebbb9f7174ef81408288b3a1d2f5f1e8.jpg

8dc39f775838db9eda2b7d7fe30bf2fb.jpg

That sucks! Sorry to hear all that.

As far as track prep, my truck was hooking like a mother. I never thought I could squeeze out a 1.69 60' with my street truck, felt like the dash was about to be in my lap! I may have had the best ET in Super Diesel (11.901), but it doesn't make two sh!ts if you're sleeping at the tree.

Finally met a lot of people. Ryan D, Richard, Lavon, Matt Kaufman, 90 Dodge, Jory, and lots more.

That sucks! Sorry to hear all that.

As far as track prep, my truck was hooking like a mother. I never thought I could squeeze out a 1.69 60' with my street truck, felt like the dash was about to be in my lap! I may have had the best ET in Super Diesel (11.901), but it doesn't make two sh!ts if you're sleeping at the tree.

Finally met a lot of people. Ryan D, Richard, Lavon, Matt Kaufman, 90 Dodge, Jory, and lots more.
It was good to meet you too! I was happy to go just to put faces to names. And the fiance has pretty much realized I'm determined to have my truck ready this spring for sportsman or super diesel. We will see how that turns out. LOL

There were not the delays that have happened in the past with the oil downs, track prep looked iffy however looked better toward the end of the race. It would have been nice to see more of the quick prostreet trucks there. I guess they are all waiting to race next weekend. I know Brett is going to Rudy's race, not sure about Jarid or Donavan. Hope they do well.

Of the 8 that showed 4 were capable of running into the 8's....

Half of the fastest PS trucks were at the event. Then the fact 8 entered the race where so many people were saying no one would show for the class given the big money race the following weekend.

Only 2 pro stock and 2 TD was kind of a bummer.

It was pretty funny listening to them talking about me running my new truck that still had the paper dealer tag.

It was also odd to be going so slow I was adjusting my side mirror to watch my opponent in the other lane going down the track.

In the Diesel TV Live Stream, it looked like Anthony got loose immediately at the first hit on that run, spun, then it went sideways and hopped, then broke the drive line and oil-down ensued all within the first 60'.

In the Diesel TV Live Stream, it looked like Anthony got loose immediately at the first hit on that run, spun, then it went sideways and hopped, then broke the drive line and oil-down ensued all within the first 60'.

Shoot, first 20 feet! That was a gangster launch for sure....all or nothing!

DSC_0707_zps6704bfa5.jpg

What a weekend. I'll start loading and posting pics here in a minute. A few key notes:

Congrats to John and his team on another title.
Congrats to bcdeutsch731. That truck screams!
Congrats to Anthony on the quest for 9's.
Semi racing was decent. A few of them went 15.xx and 16.xx and gave us some frame twist.
The oraling was high. I mean as in, why the hell would you lift your truck that high?
Dude did a burnout from the gate to the highway....with a gooseneck....with a golf cart and race truck on the back. :bang
That pink truck makes my stomach turn. :Throwup:

Matt's beauty.

IMG_3029_zps0fb86d51.jpg

The unfortunate......

IMG_3022_zps16ce432e.jpg

IMG_3032_zps26987fa4.jpg

IMG_3033_zpsdefeaa8e.jpg

Sucks to see Red-n-White on the trailer already.

IMG_2997_zpsaf1360a4.jpg

Break for the duck....

IMG_3021_zps03515813.jpg

Sex on wheels...

IMG_3007_zps2ba41bf1.jpg

IMG_3006_zpsb59ec623.jpg

The announcer said...."first person to bring me a dyno sheet with 1000+hp gets a T-shirt." About 3 seconds later guess who spanks the dyno and wins the event at 1100+? Lavon!!! Matt (Duck04) threw down a respectful 730hp as well.

IMG_2988_zpsa8703fb7.jpg

Oral City

IMG_2984_zps1ae7e874.jpg

Toolbox full of contraband booze. Many thanks to the team that drug it down here. :thankyou2:

c87bf154-2178-49ba-8016-9b2349e9dcf8_zps60f51f11.jpg

Some homosexual trying on women's clothing.

IMG_3024_zps1c94a661.jpg

Miter Stack Sexiness.

IMG_3019_zps48ca372d.jpg

Flat Top Sexiness.

IMG_3016_zps3781f38a.jpg

Heavy Haul please go get me a towel sexiness.

IMG_3015_zpsb6cd184d.jpg

And oh holy hell gorgeous sexiness.

IMG_3012_zpsb436bc99.jpg

IMG_3011_zpsd70a5302.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, I was going to bring up the fact that at least 3 Pro Street trucks ( Jarid, Armor Inc, & Brett ) were in the 8's, without having Seth or Stuckey there. That's pretty insane. It was a great event, especially with several trucks not making the drive this year.

I know very little about putting a race/series together, but my one and only suggestion is this: Payouts need to increase in a little. I heard that only the World Champion got money for year end points. The guys that travel to races all year and end up a few points out of first walk away with little to nothing to show for it. It's getting expensive for guys to travel, and I heard several groups talking about only hitting 1-2 races next year. Reason being, you only have to make 1-2 races to make it to Worlds. Randy and crew are always trying to make it better, so I'm sure they can find a way.

The side pot we had in SD added $360 to first place and $270 to second. I don't know if that's the answer, but at least the money was 100% paid out. I guess the contingency money adds up, if you can keep up with it all, AND buy parts every year from those sponsors.

Last edited:
What a weekend. I'll start loading and posting pics here in a minute. A few key notes:

Congrats to John and his team on another title.
Congrats to bcdeutsch731. That truck screams!
Congrats to Anthony on the quest for 9's.
Semi racing was decent. A few of them went 15.xx and 16.xx and gave us some frame twist.
The oraling was high. I mean as in, why the hell would you lift your truck that high?
Dude did a burnout from the gate to the highway....with a gooseneck....with a golf cart and race truck on the back. :bang
That pink truck makes my stomach turn. :Throwup:

I'm bummed we didn't finally meet...

Back