Elites VGT-HO

I can sell you the same turbo tomorrow. We have been selling them for the Duramax for about 3 months now. There about 10 of them running around on duramax's.

The 70mm inducer makes 50psi on a duramax on the stock vane tables.

Brayden

Brayden @ FPE said:
I can sell you the same turbo tomorrow. We have been selling them for the Duramax for about 3 months now. There about 10 of them running around on duramax's.

The 70mm inducer makes 50psi on a duramax on the stock vane tables.

Brayden

And does it come with everything to bolt right up?

You want a turbo larger than 3.0" ? I've got a GT4202 ball bearing CHRA stuffed inside a powerstroke/duramax cartridge.. That work for you?

Stock appearing ;) No changes

The compressor housings are CNC machined to accomodate the larger wheels. There are no external modifications to make anyone think they're not stock. You unbolt your stocker, install the "Cheetah" and away you go... Of course you send your "good" stocker back to me for you core deposit.

They're perfect for work stock classes.

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183068&highlight=cheetah

There is a link with more info... Duramax & Powerstroke info is pretty much the same regarding this turbo.

attachment.php

heinzboy said:
And does it come with everything to bolt right up?

I'll have to source your turbo drain gaskets, but yes those are included.

Brayden

None..

Just 600rwhp on a duramax on tuning and turbo only.

Plus a few others that are running big boost daily.

My truck has a 70mm inducer cheetah on it and I intentionally bark it and try to overspeed it but it's still holding together going on 7 months now.

Big smokey burnouts in direct and let off the throttle.. Nice big bark :D I need to tear mine down to inspect the bearings but it is still tight and hasn't hit the housing yet.

Brayden

I'm am looking for a tester for the 6.0L. Must have all the good stuff to "need" a turbo. larger injectors, trans upgrades, etc etc.

I'm not a supporting vendor so I don't know if I can post prices.. I bet if I get Timbeaux a Miller Lite he'd let me post it though..

PM for info.

Brayden

03powerstroke35 said:
All im saying is they did the same thing with their compound set ups about 6 months ago, and still their not avalible, to me its just :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

the compounds are out...there is an article on em in Diesel Power.....

I recognize that article, o-yeah, I wrote it…

But seriously, they are something to be seen. Tadd and the entire crew at Elite Diesel did an amazing job installing the twins. They look beautiful, under the hood. After physically seeing them, I want them. Great job Elite!

Back