It's all for sale! look inside --->

Pic of the Billet Ti 66mm compressor wheel

IMAG0128.jpg

I see it says "a few s400 chargers-details to come". Have you got any details on any yet?

thanks
nick

dual springs/Ti retainers sold
billet pushrods sold
0.093 SS lines sold pending payment
coolant bypass kit sold pending payment
mag-hytec D80 cover sold pending payment

Last edited:
I was too busy backfilling around my new basement last night to look at the chargers, trying to get it backfilled before the weekend. cold weather is coming... Imagine that it's only Dec too, ha ha.

The charger off my truck already sold. But I know I have a brand new S480 w/ race cover I was going to try at the end of the season but ran into some issues. First issue is one blade fin tip was bent from B/W. They gave a bull**** story of since I pulled the cover off, to replace with a race cover, that warranty is void. I bought a polished race cover from E.D. that is machined to meet the 2.8" class rule. It came with a slip fit discharge. I cut that off and had a v-band tig'd on. Went to install it, and E.D. didn't cut the wheel profile deep enough to allow it to fit on the charger. I spoke with Glenn or Chris and they said they would take care of it for me, just haven't sent it back yet since I hadn't decided what I was doing class wise for next year.

So, there ya have it. A S480 brand new (96/88 ex wheel, 1.32 T6 housing) that needs a new wheel which I can probably get Forced Inductions to install since they owe me for losing an exhaust housing of mine (unrelated). And a race cover that I can have E.D. machine to your liking as long as you need it with a 2.8 or bigger opening.

I do also have the standard comp cover (or standard race cover not belled inlet - can't remember) for the S480 that I had a V-band fitting tig'd on. This V-band was from E.D. and is different than my other one. I suppose I can get some pics to show the difference.

I'll have to look and get specs on the rest as I can't remember.

Lots of interest guys. First to send money gets dibs. I've held parts for buyers only to turn down other offers and have the original buyer back out.

no problem, it might help. Heck, I should probably buy it, have it installed and have the cover fixed and sell it in "ready to go" condition. I'm sure that would help the sale... Pm me a price for the wheel if you want.

12v timing housing/tin is sold (However I think I have another one or two)
Crossover tubes are sold pending payment

j-rod, I don't know? My cover sits flush with the block from one edge to the other. so as long as the roller lifter doesn't stick out past that it will clear. If it does, send me some specs or a pic and I will see what I can do.

Sent you a PM for the stock 24v head just wondering if you got it not sure I may not have enough posts or somthing

I left you a message on your ph with my# kids are not at home right now so no texting at this time LOL

2nd 12V timing gear housing sold
Fluidampr w/ timing tape sold
used Billet tappet cover w/ oring sold
used Billet front cover sold, but I do have a new one laying here too.
drivers seat sold
center console sold

dash is no good and the front bezel that snaps in isn't in good shape either.

Anyone need a steering column with airbag?

Last edited:
Back