210HP P Pump help

my understanding is the 7 (sac's ) have a tennoncy to burn cleaner and help spool and get more velocity on the out to Turbo . ?

I have a read that maybe you can look into ..I dont know much about injectors ..

http://www.wattsshopperformance.com/SACorVCO.html

I dunno ..

I have a hx35w and plan to compound it with the HT60 I just got .. I do want a S475 but .. i have the HT so I'm gonna use it for now ... till I can get another grand up .. Ht was 200 and I traded for it .

I don't really see a s475 outperforming the Ht60 in compounds.

I was more concerned with getting it to spool .. my understanding is that the 12V is a little low on velocity and volume for getting a turbo of this size to spool in this set-up .. I dunno ?

I plan on making a decently small hot pipe ( thinking I could make a little more drive pressure if I go a bit smaller ... ?

I have an HT60 with a 20cm housing and it would spool really early, however, it would also choke really early was only good for a little over 500 HP.

From the playing I've done with S475's, I think they flow more and work better for higher HP twin turbo setups. The plane jane 96/88 turbine with 1.32 housing is a little slow to light, but it flows a ton and makes great power up top. It also seems to help the little turbo's ability to quickly make that first 1-5 psi because it has almost zero exhaust restriction. The HT60 with tight 20cm housing negatively affects the little turbo's ability to make the first 1-5 psi but once the truck is rolling, that tight HT60 makes monster torque in the 1200-1600 rpm range as it's making measurable boost in the coldpipe at 1200 rpm.

I have an HT60 with a 20cm housing and it would spool really early, however, it would also choke really early was only good for a little over 500 HP.

From the playing I've done with S475's, I think they flow more and work better for higher HP twin turbo setups. The plane jane 96/88 turbine with 1.32 housing is a little slow to light, but it flows a ton and makes great power up top. It also seems to help the little turbo's ability to quickly make that first 1-5 psi because it has almost zero exhaust restriction. The HT60 with tight 20cm housing negatively affects the little turbo's ability to make the first 1-5 psi but once the truck is rolling, that tight HT60 makes monster torque in the 1200-1600 rpm range as it's making measurable boost in the coldpipe at 1200 rpm.

Completely agree. I think alot of people forget about the primary 's effect on secondary spool. He351 S475/96/1.32 set has amazing street manners in my experience. Around town you're in the secondary for most acceleration and it has great response. Getting on the highway, there is a slight delay and then you're quickly into the S475 and it takes off from there. For a budget street application it is hard to beat

Y'all are making me really want a set of compounds now. I need to save up for another truck to play around with.

Back