Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Sold the truck to a guy here in Ohio then I believe it sold again. Haven't heard anything out of him for years.

I'm not saying you can't work 1000hp with a single but you will spend 100% of your time playing gauge babysitter.

The kid with the B can tell you first hand. Did like 1100hp with an electronic motor 4-5yrs ago and hauled a 30k single coil to PA on the way to dyno day. Spent the morning before the event dropping in a new cyl pack in Antrims parking lot. If that seems fun so you don't have to makes some brackets and piping then a single is the way to go. Lol

D16 Volvo and GT50, that's all you need. Works with Cats or any other 16 liter engines also. From 1000 rpm up to about 1800 rpm where turbo is maxed out.

Valair clutch for an 8.3 in front of an Eaton 6 speed. Not even one mile on it yet. LOL

attachment.php

What are you waiting on?:shake:

Going to try the 3rd, they pulled the semi class from the Wilmington pull on the 9th to save money, but they can still pull 5 classes of pickups.

I hate to hear that! I noticed it wasn't on the schedule and was disappointed. They usually fielded a very fun semi class there too. That makes it easy for me to skip Fri night and just go Sat. Where are you pulling on the 3rd?

I woah I could convince my dad to dive that far. Be great to find a pull and meet up with you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you haul many cows with that? If I ever get an old a model to fix up I want a slat side to hook it on.
It's a friend of mines setup, I'm just driving it for him, they use it 3 or 4 times a year when they move pastures,. It's an old American, you don't see many of them around anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I hate to hear that! I noticed it wasn't on the schedule and was disappointed. They usually fielded a very fun semi class there too. That makes it easy for me to skip Fri night and just go Sat. Where are you pulling on the 3rd?

There is a BOB pull in Williamstown, KY, I would go to brookville but there trucks numbers dropped because of people pulling trucks that are too hot for a class that was meant to be over the road trucks.

I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Make sure you get video! I was hoping to see it in action.

A few of the guys were trying to work it out to get some class orders worked out to pull both places, I myself won't be able to swing that and I really don't like pulling against true road trucks because it isn't fair to those guys and the class numbers show the result of that.

Got the pulling trailer hooked up today. If you see it down there come say hi.

I didn't get to the pull till 930 bc of a wedding. I'll look for you next time, I only saw the RWYB class, 13,500 farm stock, and semis. How did you do?

There is a BOB pull in Williamstown, KY, I would go to brookville but there trucks numbers dropped because of people pulling trucks that are too hot for a class that was meant to be over the road trucks.

Love the whistle from the twins! Were you peddling the throttle to take it easy on her? It Sounded like she wasn't holding a constant rpm. How'd you do at Williamstown?

Back