6.0 turbos upgrade!!!!

We are having custom chargers made for the 6.0 right now for a single. But I think we still like our stance on the Superchargers being more benificial. Dannys truck will tell that tale!

define custom?

Different than stock. Just like custom stereos. Custom speaker boxes (even if they are a cube) Custom paint (like to hide a scratch). Custom rims (again, non factory) Custom tints (fronts aren't tinted from the factory) Custom Exhaust (you were to cheap to buy a premade kit and saved yourself 1.98 because you didn't calculate your labor time because you feel like your time is worth nothing.) Custom Interior (cause you bought seat covers).

The letter K can be swapped with the letter C. This amplifies whatever you did to the 12th power and shuts down anyone that says you bought everything from JC whitney.

Coffee? Rockstar sponsors my life. Redbull and Redline co sponsor. And the stress of the list of things I have on spinning pie plates keeps me up the rest of the time.

I see. So, let me be a little more specific wih my question.

VABRacing, what type of custom charger are you guys having made?

We are having custom chargers made for the 6.0 right now for a single. But I think we still like our stance on the Superchargers being more benificial. Dannys truck will tell that tale!

Different than stock. Just like custom stereos. Custom speaker boxes (even if they are a cube) Custom paint (like to hide a scratch). Custom rims (again, non factory) Custom tints (fronts aren't tinted from the factory) Custom Exhaust (you were to cheap to buy a premade kit and saved yourself 1.98 because you didn't calculate your labor time because you feel like your time is worth nothing.) Custom Interior (cause you bought seat covers).

The letter K can be swapped with the letter C. This amplifies whatever you did to the 12th power and shuts down anyone that says you bought everything from JC whitney.

Sarcasm is such a lost art!

define custom?

as quoted above

"The name of the company for your purposes is NUNYA!"
But in this case a little insight never hurts.
all built from the ground up per application large amounts of Air and cool looking shiney wheels on both sides.

thanks. I might want to talk to you about that tomorrow when I call to discuss the article I'm working on

well I must say the turbo world for the 6.0 is about to be turned up-side down in the comming months!!!!! I`m ready to rock it out!!!

well I must say the turbo world for the 6.0 is about to be turned up-side down in the comming months!!!!! I`m ready to rock it out!!!

Not just Turbo keep in mind what you originally thought about doing........
the first Blown 6.0 is soon to be at a track near you!!!!!!

The 6.0 is long over due no matter what shop or person brings it to us!!!!!

Back