De-Badged

I'm actually going with one from LMC, there's seem to fit very nicley. Also looking at going to a painted one piece bumper. I've seen these before, they look almost like a sport bumper but fit a normal package grill. Anybody know where these can be bought? thanks.

managed to get all my pinstriping off using an eraser wheel and got my tailgate cleaned up, also barrowed a set of mirrors to see how they look. What do you's think folks?

054.jpg

049.jpg

047.jpg

056.jpg

062-2.jpg

072.jpg

Truck looks great with the towing mirrors!

Scott

Debadged the truck truck yesterday. Heat gun to remove plastic parts and steam cleaner to remove majority of the glue. A little goo gone and rinse with water. 20 min of work.

how would the truck in my sig look without badges? i dont know how good it would look with the rocker panels.

I think yours would look awesome badgeless. I also think you would like it with out the rocker panels but might not like what you find underneath.

theres no way in hell im gonna try and take the rocker panels off as they would be a pain in the @$$. i might take the badges off, if i dont like it i can always put them back on.

Back