De-Badged

anybody have any luck getting the molding off? i took mine off like 2 or 3 months ago and you can still see the outline of it

anybody have any luck getting the molding off? i took mine off like 2 or 3 months ago and you can still see the outline of it

When I peeled mine off I didn't have any trouble with being able to see where, it was.

Willy91, truck looks good! Love the look of a debadged truck. I also like the two tone red/black. If i ever repaint my truck, it will be red and black instead just red.

thanks, for the comment, got some more things changed this weekend pics soon.

managed to get all my pinstriping off using an eraser wheel and got my tailgate cleaned up, also barrowed a set of mirrors to see how they look. What do you's think folks?

054.jpg

049.jpg

047.jpg

056.jpg

062-2.jpg

072.jpg

yeah man looks really good. tow mirrors look sweet!
x2 on the head lights also. where did ya get them?

headlights are off of ebay, don't buy them. They look good during the day but don't light worth a darn at night.

Looks very good, I like the tow mirrors! There are other ones on Ebay that light fairly decent, but it is hard to figure out which ones they are... kinda a crap shoot.

Looks very good, I like the tow mirrors! There are other ones on Ebay that light fairly decent, but it is hard to figure out which ones they are... kinda a crap shoot.

I think my next set will likely come from Garrett at PDP so I know I'm getting something quality.

have a new idea folks, need some opinions. I'm thinking seriously about going to a roll pan, how do you's think it would look if I were to remove the black plastic molding, and run a black rollpan? it'd carry the color of the truck, all the way around, opinions? Anyone have some photoshop skills?

047.jpg

i've been lookin at gettin a roll pan also. like the one in the first link. it gets my vote.

Back