De-Badged

Willy91

howdy folks, I've been workign for the past week or so, off and on, debaging my truck and pulling the moldings off the side, what do ya's think? Just crossed 56,000 miles with the old rig

005-5.jpg

006-1.jpg

Man that is a SHARP lookin 12v! I cant believe how few miles it has. Hell, Ive got 10,000 more than yours on my 06! Looks great man! Keep it up!

Man that is a SHARP lookin 12v! I cant believe how few miles it has. Hell, Ive got 10,000 more than yours on my 06! Looks great man! Keep it up!

well considering it sat for 5 years, and then I'm just in highschool so I don't drive much, that's how the mi;age is the way it is. Thanks for the comments to.

No problem man. That paint looks brand new too man!

That's what kind of amazes me, it sat there for so long in direct sunlight all day without a coat of wax for who knows how long and it didn't fade a bit, compared to what most dodges seem to do.

Looks good bud! That is a sweet looking rig. What's the windshield decal?

I pulled the moulding off mine a while back, debating replacing the 2500 badges with the Cummins Power badges...

I've always liked your truck. It's a very clean rig. Mine is badgeless also. Here's about the best closeups there are of it.

Attachments

• IMG_0124.jpg
    IMG_0124.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0128.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 162
Thanks for the comments guys, shure got some looks at school when I came in the other day, with everything missing. They just don't understand.:hehe:

not sure I understand all the effort to debadge and still leave the big windshield sticker? :confused:

I don't know, I just like my stickers on there matches the back of truck, plus I like the clean look down the sides.

Mike (Iker42) photoshopped it with a black plastic under the bumper, what do you's think?

005-5.jpg

Back