2009 keystone indoor nationals

how is the inside for spectators? smokey? bleacher seating? beer sales?:hehe:

the gassers make it smoky the diesel have to go threw a smoke tube
the high ocatane gas is what gets to you take ear plugs and something to cover your face if you dont want to breath the high octane you get a little :bang

the gassers make it smoky the diesel have to go threw a smoke tube
the high ocatane gas is what gets to you take ear plugs and something to cover your face if you dont want to breath the high octane you get a little :bang

Breathe of fresh air!! Gotta love sled pulling!

You dont get the full affect of the girls in winter they are all wraped up in clothes, have to wait till TS So you have somthing to look at. Wait we could bring the one in yellow to keep some of us warm :hehe::hehe::hehe:

You dont get the full affect of the girls in winter they are all wraped up in clothes, have to wait till TS So you have somthing to look at. Wait we could bring the one in yellow to keep some of us warm :hehe::hehe::hehe:

LOLLOLLOL

Brett...

I see that you are signed up for this pull on their site..
when you filled out the form and sent it in did you have signed by a notary or do they do all that there at the pull??
i cant seem to find any phone #'s for info and i sent a couple emails with no reply

its warm in there

Brett...

I see that you are signed up for this pull on their site..
when you filled out the form and sent it in did you have signed by a notary or do they do all that there at the pull??
i cant seem to find any phone #'s for info and i sent a couple emails with no reply

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme2/eastpulling/KEYSTONEENTRY.html

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme2/eastpulling/KEYSTONECONTACTS.html

this is all i could find for ya but you did the e-mails dont know why they dont give a telephone number
hope you can get in

No problem, I would how ever get them in ASAP they are only taking 15 and 7 are already in and i know of a hand full that are sent in or being sent in and are not on the website yet

Nope Jack Danels if you please:rockwoot: and im betting i will be consuming a good bit there stop by the trailer i will make you 1 :Cheer:

Last year we went to watch and got home around 3-4am....maybe we will stay over this time if im bringing the truck....

Back