Quadzilla Adrenaline!!!

lotero said:
very nice numbers for a near stock truck! the quad guys saw the video and decided i need more fuel :ft: so i now have a 10 setting box with 33% more fuel apparently, going to try and make the drags this sunday. we will see! did some "high speed testing" messing with a car the other day, this thing fuels really well past 3000 rpms and 120 mph although i did see 1750 on the egt gauge :doh:
I'm way over fueled up on 5-6 but it's still fun to roll the coal :D...looks like the 10 levels update are gonna work well for me too, that and with all the "tunes" available I'll be able to properly fine tune my truck until further "upgrades"...I really like the EGT defueling option and I'm looking forward to the boost defueler too...at least until I get bigger sticks, a better turbo...geez...better do the O-rings as well...It still just amazes me, I don't care what the dyno numbers are...seat of the pants say's Holy cow!!!

Post up your results!!!

Last edited:
well i was at work all night for the second night in a row attempting to get all the stars and planets aligned and deploy all of our F-16s to the middle east, after a frustrating night i leave and get on the freeway, well there was a 12 valve guy who sees my smoke and comes on hard, this guy was rolling the coal but i let him level off and just walked away from him.. :shake: 10 miles down the road another guy that had been giving me looks previously in his 3rd gen bully dog badged dual exhaust dually ended up being caught at a light with me and learned just how hard this box fuels second hand... man i love this box and cant wait for the comp files to come out!

hmmmm sounds like fun.

if 4000 rpm is in the cards, and it comes out before the 4000 RPM Smarty, I may have to belly up to the bar!!

hmm i would love to do i side to side comparison redline vrs quad ... heck i may get rid of the tempermental redline for this new one muhahahha

i will finally be getting on the rollers tomorrow, and have been doing side by side street testing with the Drag Comp and Adrenaline, i cant wait to see what the rollers say... will post pics numbers and turnouts!

I've found them for 641 and some change, but when you order your put on a waiting list. I'll see if I can find out which vendor it is.

He did.... The Comp and The Quad were within 1 Hp, but I dont know how much time between runs as heatsoak could have played a factor.

the dyno day went really well there were ALOT of trucks and people, it was cold and rainy all day but fun nonetheless. i dynoed with the drag comp hooked up first it gave me 542hp, we werent able to get an optical pickup for the torque so i will calculate it. next i hooked up the adrenaline and got 541hp, that one impressed me! i figured it would be more than the drag comp but it looks like it was basically the exact same! i dynoed the adrenaline again and got 538. i was on setting 10 for both runs...

Here you go you bunch of impatient bastards! :hehe:
Drag Comp 542, Quad 541, And Quad 538.

Attachments

• 542-DRAGCOMP.jpg
    542-DRAGCOMP.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 541-QUAD1.jpg
    541-QUAD1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 538-QUAD2.jpg
    538-QUAD2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I'm supposed to be getting one of these here soon. We'll see how it does on the 2000 with twins and the monster VP. I'm really excited about it.

A couple of my buddies running the adrenaline said that they got their best power on levels 7 and 8 and that level 10 actually lost them power.

I wouldn't say it sucks. All in the part of tuning. I noticed that level 5 on my TST gives me more power than level 9.

Back