Quadzilla Adrenaline!!!

It's all about matching parts with fueling.... so level 10 for someone might work when it won't for another....

If it was easy, we would all have to wait a long turn to be on the cover of the Rolling Stone.

i know what you mean but what im kicking myself for is the fact that i dynoed two runs on 10 and could have/should have ran more on different power levels. oh well i will be getting on the rollers again

Those are some good looking curves man... Not spiky at all

thanks, im tellin you the power this thing delivers is silky smooth, i wish i could get a run from idle, that would be cool, guess SOP meter will have to do

i dont believe it did but i went to about 3300 rpm before i let off.

lotero does your smoke a lot with this box...?? i am tryin to figure oout a little about it i have 1 on order..right now i am running a drag comp...did i make the right move??thanks

as far as smoke goes it has alot more bottom end than my drag comp but not anymore smoke, i actually think its less. with injectors alone i can blow a pretty good cloud, so either way i am going to smoke. with this box it is very controllable not any more than my drag comp but i can still completely stop traffic if i want to.

do you hook this box to the apps (tps)? anything close to 4k rpm?

lotero so you are gonna keep the quad and get rid of the drag or are you still undecided...have they got all the problems fixed??(turbo timer,surges??)and how many levels does the quad hold? and how many hp are they?

i cant get you a definite on the price but i know they have them listed on quadzillapower.com. as for the drag comp, i just took it out last night, my friend was laughing at me because i was all sad. that is a great box and made good reliable power but what i saw from the drag comp is all i will ever see, the same is not true for the adrenaline. this box has so many options now and its not even close to finished! im not making money or sponsored or anything by quadzilla but i have tried everything but a redline and this box is right there with the best one out there, the drag comp. this box is rated at 165 if i remember right and that is exactly what it seems to be putting down. i dynoed with a production type tune and there are more competition aimed tunes coming out, so i am really excited because if the production tunes are hanging with the drag comp, i cant wait to see what the comp files will do for me!
USB updatability, 6 and 10 setting programs, high idle, turbo timer, and digital display that will eventually come with all the juice has to offer. the defueling feature on this box is unreal, you can keep it pinned and it will keep pulling but will MAINTAIN a set EGT, not cut you off like a governer it will pull at that EGT and no more... its hard to explain but i am really impressed and i dont like to defuel...
all the bugs arent worked out yet but they will be with time, no box was ever constructed put on the shelf and perfect right away, im telling you if we keep on the same track this is going to be a thorn in the competitions side

I also had a hard time taking my Drag comp off, but after loading the Adrenaline with this last program that quad sent me....no more tears!! I love this box & this is only the beginning. It definately fuels harder on PL07 & 08 than on PL10. I can break the tires loose with ease & the truck just won't quit fueling. I haven't tried to see when it does defuel yet, but I had my wastegate set at 45psi with my drag comp & it never went over 45psi @ wot. today I saw my boost gauge read 52psi fast. I let out of it, but I know it would have went higher. Quad hit a homerun with this monster!!!!

cummins724 said:
but I had my wastegate set at 45psi with my drag comp & it never went over 45psi @ wot. today I saw my boost gauge read 52psi fast. I let out of it, but I know it would have went higher. Quad hit a homerun with this monster!!!!

X2!! i know this probably sounds like a quadzilla commercial but believe me, this thing is worth the wait and for me to get rid of my drag comp says alot. it really is worth it

Sounds like a drag comp that maybe won't break all the time. To me this is just more proof that a box can only do so much on these trucks, its just how it gets you to that same amount of power and how it responds to driver input.

Keep it coming Lotero. I know this is compD, but did you mention the egt defueling? It might be good for guys who like 200 sticks with their stock turbos :hehe:

lotero said:
X2!! i know this probably sounds like a quadzilla commercial but believe me, this thing is worth the wait and for me to get rid of my drag comp says alot. it really is worth it
I don't post here often but I'm a beta tester too...my truck is near stock but you wouldn't know it with this box...it's awesome right off the bottom. I've ridden in trucks with several flavors of box/programmer but none have had the bottom end or the smooth application of power this box has.

lotero said:
I'm trying to sell my Drag comp also & it is brand new after I had a problem with it not turning on last week. I just got it in the mail last week & can't find a buyer because most guys are waiting on the quad. A brand new Drag comp can't bring $500, something is going on here!!! I understand though because a month ago you couldn't pry Smarty out of my hands, but now I look at it as a code reader.:rockwoot: :bow: QUADZILLA ADRENALINE!

Back