Quadzilla Adrenaline!!!

cummins724 said:
I'm trying to sell my Drag comp also & it is brand new after I had a problem with it not turning on last week. I just got it in the mail last week & can't find a buyer because most guys are waiting on the quad. A brand new Drag comp can't bring $500, something is going on here!!! I understand though because a month ago you couldn't pry Smarty out of my hands, but now I look at it as a code reader.:rockwoot: :bow: QUADZILLA ADRENALINE!

very true, thats why im offloading my old stuff locally while i can! nothing wrong with it at all it will be a great box for someone but its old news for us competetive types.:ft:

I haven't tried this because I am trying to give quad feedback about his box alone, but a little birdy told me that the Smarty will stack with the quad. I don't see why I would need that, but anyone else try it?

so, does this little gadget allow the user to custom program fueling and timing curves to suit the engine's state of tune?

will there be a "shareware" capability like the GM guys have with EFI Live?

Diesel Freak said:
so, does this little gadget allow the user to custom program fueling and timing curves to suit the engine's state of tune?

No talks of any custom tuning by the end user.

Is the update that was sent out 11/22/07 the latest a greatest tune? I've been out of town for the last 40+ days and haven't been keeping up. :doh:

I was sent the first Comp tune back at the end of Oct, but that didn't work to well so I went back to the Drag before I went out of town. Since I'm back now I want to get the latest and greatest tune and wire the Adrenaline back up.

Double J said:
Is the update that was sent out 11/22/07 the latest a greatest tune? I've been out of town for the last 40+ days and haven't been keeping up. :doh:

I was sent the first Comp tune back at the end of Oct, but that didn't work to well so I went back to the Drag before I went out of town. Since I'm back now I want to get the latest and greatest tune and wire the Adrenaline back up.
The one on the website is good, but has alot of surging. The v300 tune seems to be working well on 01-02 trucks, but not 98.5-00. It is a production tune, no comp tunes have been released yet.

Diesel Freak said:

I asked Quad the same question and all I got was, "??????"

Diesel Freak said:
Shareware would be a great move!!!

I agree. I'd ditch both my tst and smarty for something I could tweak myself. I can do it on my bike so it just seems retarded that I can't adjust the fuel curve on my truck too :what:

cummins724 said:
I'm trying to sell my Drag comp also & it is brand new after I had a problem with it not turning on last week. I just got it in the mail last week & can't find a buyer because most guys are waiting on the quad. A brand new Drag comp can't bring $500, something is going on here!!! I understand though because a month ago you couldn't pry Smarty out of my hands, but now I look at it as a code reader.:rockwoot: :bow: QUADZILLA ADRENALINE!

Now that is funny:hehe: :clap:
A code reader!

What I don't understand is that it is said that this box pulls harder than the D. Comp/ Smarty but I havent seen any dyno results yet that show that it puts out any more power than the ole tried and true.
other features aside- that I think would be very nice.

this box is still green though...give the guys over at quadzilla a little more time w/ the comp tunes...also ppl have been claiming they are making more power on levels 7 & 8...so lotero needs to get on the dyno again on some different levels!!

Mountaineer said:
What I don't understand is that it is said that this box pulls harder than the D. Comp/ Smarty but I havent seen any dyno results yet that show that it puts out any more power than the ole tried and true.
other features aside- that I think would be very nice.

The Adrenaline pulls harder down low than the Drag Comp, but when I put them on the dyno, the Drag laid down close to 70 more peak hp. Give it some time, I think the Adrenaline will pull as hard on top (hopefully harder) the the Drag.

I'm not selling the Drag just yet.:pop:

Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking it. I think it's a great thing someone is continueing R&D on 44's and hope it's a success. I'm just gonna have to see more than some reviews by SOP meters before I sell off and make the switch.$.02

did i read right on the quadzilla site that the adrenaline claims to make 180hp over stock???

Sounds like Gale gave him some tips on selling/advertising

Last edited:
I think on a fairly stock truck it was proven to get those numbers...if it were gale giving him tips it would be 250 over stock...

As far as I know they have not sent out a single comp file to any testers yet. So no one out there really knows anything.

BigB82789 said:
I think on a fairly stock truck it was proven to get those numbers...if it were gale giving him tips it would be 250 over stock...

Failry stock is not stock when u say stock IMO its the way it was from the factory ....exhaust ,airfilter ,air intake , injectors :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

Back