Quadzilla Adrenaline!!!

DART505 said:
I see nothing about torque management? I have a Comp Hot box but it still feels like torque management is on? What do you use with the comp box to get rid of it? The new Zilla gets rid of it?

You'll need a BD R.A.D, a Smarty will do little to nothing for TM. You CAN tell a difference with the R.A.D.

I know the smarty took a ton of torque management off of mine. I don't see how the RAD can take any more of it off.

once you get better then 1.70 60' with the smarty then i'll agree with you... my truck 60' ft's 1.72-1.75 with the smarty and 1.67-1.69 with the rad... same track same evening...

Lavon

Not saying yall are lying, just saying I can't believe it considering the huge difference it made on my truck. My truck won't even try to spin the tires without the smarty but load the smarty up and I can smoke them all I want.

366ci_cummins said:
heard anything on the release date yet?????
Quad had a few guys running big injectors [mach 6 or bigger] that were having some issues, but the rest of us testers are good to go. He is now getting ready to start the comp files soon & I'd say [just guessing] that the Adrenaline will be released in February.

Not saying yall are lying, just saying I can't believe it considering the huge difference it made on my truck. My truck won't even try to spin the tires without the smarty but load the smarty up and I can smoke them all I want.

I think its the combination of less tq man. AND alot of low end fuel. BD RAD is only removing TQ man. and not adding any bottom end fueling.

Maybe. I dunno. It made a big difference on my buddy's truck. Won't powerbrake without the smarty.

I was told my box would be here next week possibly, a final version box..
This was from the distributor, maybe I was lied to?

BgBlDodge said:
Maybe. I dunno. It made a big difference on my buddy's truck. Won't powerbrake without the smarty.

Don't get me wrong... If i never had a BD rad then I would think that the smarty would have eliminated all TQ man. with the smarty, the seat of the pants feel is strong but when doing a 4x4 launch you can feel it hit harder with the RAD. the smarty pulls hard but its more of a smooth pull vs the RAD is balls to the walls.

And again this is my opinion based on my 60' times... if your skeptical then don't worry about it, its just an opinion.

Lavon

Ain't skeptical. Just interesting to me. I don't know anyone with a RAD to post any experience with it but I'll take your word on it.

I did a 10psi boost launch with my smarty the other day, and even though i dont have alot of power, it still felt like it was holding back some. I did however spend 10 minutes looking for my sunglasses that flew out of the cubby hole...

BigB82789 said:
I did a 10psi boost launch with my smarty the other day, and even though i dont have alot of power, it still felt like it was holding back some. I did however spend 10 minutes looking for my sunglasses that flew out of the cubby hole...

lol yea u will lose even more stuff you didnt even realize was in your cubby hole, cup holders, ashtray, and visors!!!

awesome, i've had my name on one for the past two months haha

cummins724 said:
Quad had a few guys running big injectors [mach 6 or bigger] that were having some issues, but the rest of us testers are good to go. He is now getting ready to start the comp files soon & I'd say [just guessing] that the Adrenaline will be released in February.

i hear they have started to send out the back orders. and theres also now a competion file on there web site that is spossed to fuel threw 4000rpm . i figured you guys might want to hear this

yup, that is true, production boxes are shipping and 4000 fueling is now a 2nd gen perk!

I can only find them for $650 w/ free shipping, anyone find anything better???? I need one:evil

adrenaline

Since it has 4K+ capability what do you guys think about this comparing to the redline? comparable or not even close yet?

Back