June 5 in Ohio

When i get back from the PRI show, I will start getting a list of hotels and campgrounds together for everyone. We are going to move the dirt for the pulling track this winter so it will have time to settle. I will post on other things to come.

Chuck
NADM

we will be there its only 9 miles from home, im sure that there will be a bunch of good running local trucks there as well

Ohio has to step up to make it a great show

Yes this is true. Everyone has wanted this so now bring all your friends. We have always had over 150 trucks at our little pull we put on for New Era Diesel. So we the races and a dyno, at a top drag strip I hope this turns out great. I will be working on hotels this week.

Yes this is true. Everyone has wanted this so now bring all your friends. We have always had over 150 trucks at our little pull we put on for New Era Diesel. So we the races and a dyno, at a top drag strip I hope this turns out great. I will be working on hotels this week.

I have been waiting for an event like this at Trails, but why in the world the same day as Indy??? I just don't understand I guess, any chance of a night race so ppl could hit both races... Like sled pulls and dyno during the day and race during the evening?

Lavon

Back