June 5 in Ohio

Radzierez can haul it for you. You can drive the Monster truck back.:poke:

Now that sounds like fun. I could run over alot more ricers and it wouldnt be in my name lol. Mine likes to beat up small cars as it is Just ask Jeremy lol.

I havent heard anything about camping? is this kinda a frid sat sun thing or just the 5th..

Good question. I have to put in for vacation/personal days in Jan. So the sooner i know more the better. Course there is always those 6 sick days to use lol.

I have been waiting for an event like this at Trails, but why in the world the same day as Indy???
Lavon

Just go to the Trails race Lavon. I know where I'll be. We need to get as much momentum going as possible so we can continue bringing these events to OH. :cool:

Just go to the Trails race Lavon. I know where I'll be. We need to get as much momentum going as possible so we can continue bringing these events to OH. :cool:

PLUS INDY HASNT BEEN NICE TOO YOU LAVON, I KNOW I WILL KICK YOU IN THE NUTS IF YOU DONT GO.

JOEL ITS ON:nos:

This will be June 5th only. But that being said, There will be test and tune friday night with the locals. There are several campgrounds with in a few miles. There is a campground right next to the track. I will be getting all that info after christmas.

Back