June 5 in Ohio

I have been waiting for an event like this at Trails, but why in the world the same day as Indy??? I just don't understand I guess, any chance of a night race so ppl could hit both races... Like sled pulls and dyno during the day and race during the evening?

Lavon

It is the only time we could get the track that fit our time line. I had posted the event before NHRDA said they were planning on Indy again. I have worked to hard to bring this event to Ohio and Im not going to cancel it now. I will look into the night race, But being that it is still a 5 hour drive I highly doubt that anyone is going to make that journey.

It is the only time we could get the track that fit our time line. I had posted the event before NHRDA said they were planning on Indy again. I have worked to hard to bring this event to Ohio and Im not going to cancel it now. I will look into the night race, But being that it is still a 5 hour drive I highly doubt that anyone is going to make that journey.

Chuck, you did a great job getting this track to work with us on the sled pulling track. That's 3 drag strips who have now put in permanent pulling tracks for us next to their track - awesome!

Our daily schedule is usually so full with drag racing in the morning and pulling in the afternoon, we normally have to do racing first in order to keep the dust and dirt off of the track!

I have been to this facility, verrryyyy nicceeee! Alright OH guys - time to show us what you got under those hoods!

:bow::bow::bow:

What all do you need for the pulling track chuck

Dirt is on site. When it comes time for the pull we will need tractors, wheel roller, drag box.

Depending on weather, I will probley take my equipment up and rough in all the dirt. Any operaters laid off want to donate some time?

ughhhh...lol jk hope to meet you there maybe we can squash this once and for all...:rockwoot:
You won't see me hold a grudge over internet chat. All well here my man. You bring the beer. Ill drink it. And we will call it even. Deal?:hehe:

Dirt is on site. When it comes time for the pull we will need tractors, wheel roller, drag box.

Depending on weather, I will probley take my equipment up and rough in all the dirt. Any operaters laid off want to donate some time?

Don gibson would have the rollers and scrapers.

I hear the drag strip is in good shape since it is owned by the NHRA! I know last year's East Coast Champion Dean will be there for Pro Street!

National Trails

It's only 20 minutes away. I will have to drive to Michigan and back to just fill like i'm going to a race! I like a close race it should be fun. Jeff

Back