June 5 in Ohio

Radzierez can haul it for you. You can drive the Monster truck back.:poke:

Now that sounds like fun. I could run over alot more ricers and it wouldnt be in my name lol. Mine likes to beat up small cars as it is Just ask Jeremy lol.

Now that sounds like fun. I could run over alot more ricers and it wouldnt be in my name lol. Mine likes to beat up small cars as it is Just ask Jeremy lol.

YOU WOULD HAVE TO CATCH US SAID RICER'S FIRST....:shake:

I havent heard anything about camping? is this kinda a frid sat sun thing or just the 5th..

I havent heard anything about camping? is this kinda a frid sat sun thing or just the 5th..

Good question. I have to put in for vacation/personal days in Jan. So the sooner i know more the better. Course there is always those 6 sick days to use lol.

I have been waiting for an event like this at Trails, but why in the world the same day as Indy???
Lavon

Just go to the Trails race Lavon. I know where I'll be. We need to get as much momentum going as possible so we can continue bringing these events to OH. :cool:

Just go to the Trails race Lavon. I know where I'll be. We need to get as much momentum going as possible so we can continue bringing these events to OH. :cool:

PLUS INDY HASNT BEEN NICE TOO YOU LAVON, I KNOW I WILL KICK YOU IN THE NUTS IF YOU DONT GO.

JOEL ITS ON:nos:

This will be June 5th only. But that being said, There will be test and tune friday night with the locals. There are several campgrounds with in a few miles. There is a campground right next to the track. I will be getting all that info after christmas.

Im gonna try to do both... i will prob run e.t not sure though q.d is that 12.0 class?

National Trails

You can also stay at the track. Always a good time at the track after hours. Jeff

Back