ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup October 9th Crandall, TX

I did not know about the 5000lb minimum for Pro Street until a few days ago. I thought it was 4500lb I don't make the cut and not planing on hanging weight anytime soon. I did not know about the no nitrous deal either.

I did not know about the 5000lb minimum for Pro Street until a few days ago. I thought it was 4500lb I don't make the cut and not planing on hanging weight anytime soon. I did not know about the no nitrous deal either.

No nitrous classes are gay......:lolly:

60% chance of some of the Indiana crew rolling out! 100% for me if my 06 gets out of the body shop!

No nitrous classes are gay......:lolly:

Lol, I agree. The only thing I found in the TD rules that threw me off was the 8.99 max e.t.?? I'll be hoping to better on my standing 8.27.

Can I register for the NADM there at the race or does it need to be done ahead of time?

Ryan

You can register at the race for your membership. Dont worry about the prostreet rules, there are never enough of them for their own class anyway. We usually make it an unlimited class. But we will make it work for everyone. If you have any concerns for the race please PM me or call 740-819-0457.

Chuck

Lol, I agree. The only thing I found in the TD rules that threw me off was the 8.99 max e.t.?? I'll be hoping to better on my standing 8.27.

Can I register for the NADM there at the race or does it need to be done ahead of time?

Ryan

Ryan, it's been a while since we last talked, nice to see you doing well. I see you got the nitrous figured out and are chipping away at your times!!! As long as this weekend goes good in testing i'll see you guys in texas..:Cheer:

BTW is this a 1/8 track or 1/4?

How many 11.49 and faster passes can I make before they kick me off for no cage?

LOL The way things look, it won't be ready by then anyways.

Ryan, it's been a while since we last talked, nice to see you doing well. I see you got the nitrous figured out and are chipping away at your times!!! As long as this weekend goes good in testing i'll see you guys in texas..:Cheer:

Its a 1/4 mile track.

It will be good to meet you Wade, I hope your able to make it down. Who said anything about nitrous..... She's running pretty fair on reg. ol' #2 right now. This facitity is 1/4 mile and has a nice long flat shut down. It and the Motorplex is the only place Ill test around here anymore with this ridged chassis car, Ive bounced it plumb off the track at some of these others:lolly:

Last edited:
It will be good to meet you Wade, I hope your able to make it down. Who said anything about nitrous..... She's running pretty fair on reg. ol' #2 right now. This facitity is 1/4 mile and has a nice long flat shut down. It and the Motorplex is the only place Ill test around here anymore with this ridged chassis car, Ive bounced it plumb off the track at some of these others:lolly:

Yea plenty of room after the traps. See them way in the back ground? My under wear got thrown out after that one. Damn freeze plugs!

IMG00054-20091009-2242.jpg

Good thing for you winning a pull in this state is like winning the special olympics, sure you won but it ain't the real thing.

Back