10inch tips!!!!!!!!

Sooooo...... what you are saying, is that the 10" tips will add power because they look like rocket boosters? I mean.... that is why I was considering buying them, I just didn't want to sound dumb.

You have to have to use an HX-35, HX40, and HX-55 in a triples configuration.

If you use any other turbo(s) you run the risk of over heating the thermocombobulater.

:hehe: Solid Rocket Boosters.....or insainly ass ignorant...I'm still debating.

0515001959.jpg

Looks like a good place to stuff a couple pumpkins.

You have to have to use an HX-35, HX40, and HX-55 in a triples configuration.

If you use any other turbo(s) you run the risk of over heating the thermocombobulater.

Sweet. I blew my invertedgirterator and it took out my turbo so I have to get new ones anyway. So what intake would you recommend for my 12v running this setup and whats this I keep hearing about Rev-gain?

I read on a thead on here the other day that if you drill your EGT probe hole in the oil cavity of your turbo, you'll get more accurate readings. :hehe:

<insert ruckin' feetarded icon here>

Sweet. I blew my invertedgirterator and it took out my turbo so I have to get new ones anyway. So what intake would you recommend for my 12v running this setup and whats this I keep hearing about Rev-gain?

Now this is new cutting edge technology so don’t go telling everyone. But we have seen some HUGE Horse power gains by running a VW TDI intake on a setup like you’re talking about. :woohoo:

The rev-gain is nothing new all you need to do is cut out a 12" square hole in the floor board under the gas pedal to allow for more travel. :lolly:

Now this is new cutting edge technology so don’t go telling everyone. But we have seen some HUGE Horse power gains by running a VW TDI intake on a setup like you’re talking about. :woohoo:

The rev-gain is nothing new all you need to do is cut out a 12" square hole in the floor board under the gas pedal to allow for more travel. :lolly:

So all I need is a vw tdi intake and a sawzall and I can make 4 digit tq numbers?

This thread has been insanely funny. (puts the 12" tips back in the closet)

And for those who may need it:

Attachments

• butthurt-form.jpg
    butthurt-form.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 0
hahaha, this thread was a funny read!

what about this stack?

8721_525226042601_196003475_3108101.jpg

Maybe it gets turned around to function as an exhaust brake?

Back