10inch tips!!!!!!!!

Somebody is going to look at the number of reply's to this thread without reading it and thinking... those 10 inchers must be a hot item.:bangLOL

As soon as I read the title and saw the amount of replies I knew it was going to be good reading!

And its the truth.

We are the sharks of the diesel world. Thick skin and quick wits are required if you want to swim with us.

i wasn't saying you were wrong, i felt that your particular comment belonged in this thread:rockwoot:

I think I could use those..... for garage trash cans! :welcome:

:kick:

well looks like im leaving this site after getting bashed on this hard all im trying to do is sell something .. way to make your site look like a bunch of want to be billy bad ass that talk **** on a fourm not cool guys will not be coming back

well looks like im leaving this site after getting bashed on this hard all im trying to do is sell something .. way to make your site look like a bunch of want to be billy bad ass that talk **** on a fourm not cool guys will not be coming back
You won't be missed.:aiwebs_028:

Bye!

Somebody is going to look at the number of reply's to this thread without reading it and thinking... those 10 inchers must be a hot item.:bangLOL

They probably did get hot running 200hp sticks with a HX35. :hehe:

Don't leave ya big sis. If you think everyone here hasn't been harassed from time to time you are dead wrong. When you hit 5000 posts you learn to spell check your posts, read them twice, and make sure you won't look completely retarded if you post it. Then you'll only get caught every once in a while. Quit cryin' and get on board.:D

Good. Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

You guys really shouldn't pick on the High School Crowd, they don't know any better....and have real thin skin. :bang

Perhaps my sarcasm was wasted? Does this make it better Chris? LOL

I'm selling some diapers if you're really that butthurt over a few jokes about some cartoon size exhaust tips.

Back