10inch tips!!!!!!!!

I'll take the diapers I guess, being y'll fukked up a good deal on these tips for me.

:what:

Well I guess I wont be posting the Redneck custom coffee can exhaust up for sale now.... Powder coated black to boot:ft:

Let that skin thicken up a little. Just some friendly ribbing going on. Im sure there is a special buyer out there who has been waiting for just such a mod to add to thier sig. Ought to sound pretty sweet with the silencer ring MIA. Should get you quite a few more ponnies under the hood too!

Hey just wanted to see how these tips were selling, here's a bump for ya!

damn, you guys are mean. cant even let a nice guy like him come in here and sell some nice 10" exhaust tips.

hahaha, good bye and good riddance.

Garrett

ok i have two 10 inch exhaust tip im selling 1 for 90 or both for 160
they are 5 inch inlet 10 inch outlet by 19 inches long and are stainless with chrome plateing i have a couple of pics but on my personal phone i will gladly send them to you,
also will trade for (2), 7 inch tips in good shape 4 inch inlet tho
but willing to deal for trades not..... price

shipping to 37876?

They could use them for nozzles on the rocket boosters for the space shuttle.

NASA has nothing to do with rockets.

Yep, You're an idiot...

Look at the emblem on the left wing...

discovery_rollout.jpg

Yep, You're an idiot...

Look at the emblem on the left wing...

discovery_rollout.jpg
That's what I was thinking, but didn't want to start a fight. You see those big tall white skinny things on each side of the big brown thing? Those would be SRBs, or Solid ROCKET Boosters.:eek:wned:

Rocketdyne's Space Shuttle Main Engine (SSMEs) operates at greater temperature extremes than any mechanical system in common use today. The liquid hydrogen fuel is -423 degrees Fahrenheit, the second coldest liquid on Earth. When the hydrogen is burned with liquid oxygen, the temperature in the engine's combustion chamber reaches + 6000 degrees Fahrenheit - that's higher than the boiling point of Iron.

The maximum equivalent horsepower developed by the three SSMEs is just over 37 million horsepower.

Back