10inch tips!!!!!!!!

to each there own, yes. but how many people really like these? if your going to sell look at the market and this website is not a market for this item by no means.

I've got an 8in. exhaust that will go real good with them tips. Then I can have 4000 hp on just stickers and fart cans.

It is not that no one likes you, Mr. Green Machine, it is just the fact that most Comp D members are trying to seperate this site from those others that have threads about CB antenna mounts and how to disconnect your MAP sensor. Please don't be discouraged and leave, just take this thread as a hint that we are little more serious over here and don't want to be labeled with words that most of us 'coin' in reference to some other select sites.

And look on your keyboard...there are punctuation marks such as "," and "." They go between sentences and phrases to seperate them. One is usually followed by a captial letter.

:hehe: Dude, relax. A little banter just makes you stronger. Trust me, I know. :D

its to each his own so lay off mr billy just cause u think there dumb other people may not so please stop thanks like i said if u dont like PLEASE dont comment im new on here and already im not likeing this site due to u and other ive been gitting bashed for every little thing its not cool

widget_cvlDH1wjDfX7010lK3JnMv.jpg

Hunt the newbs... Don't hunt the newbs...........MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS!!!!

There not on his truck let him sell them.

There will be someone here to buy them Roachie would work good as a new hoodstack.

to quote dalpilot's signature quoting StainlessRRa:

You're in the shark tank buddy. Every tard hunting asshole in the diesel world meets here. We are not immature, but harass those who are. Big difference.

way to dig that one up again.....fukkr......LOL

its to each his own so lay off mr billy just cause u think there dumb other people may not so please stop thanks like i said if u dont like PLEASE dont comment im new on here and already im not likEing this site due to u and other ive been gitting bashed for every little thing its not cool

WOW....

We should change this place, so "U" licky it?:doh:

Somebody is going to look at the number of reply's to this thread without reading it and thinking... those 10 inchers must be a hot item.:bangLOL

Back