Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I thought it was too. I was spreading my "don't want to be here on Monday when it is 79 deg F and sunny outside" love.
It's 39, windy, and I'm on a muddy ass farm loading spuds, feel better now?
You willing to part with your 55gal drum of KY? We all know a guy that likes dodge tow mirrors could probably climb up the ladder and just fart and totally lube the inside of the trailer.:poke::kick:
Bahaha hahaha

3.2 loaded both ways or 3.2 loaded one way @120k?

One way most of the time. The OTR guys usually load at Keen's yard in Carlisle or at Komatsu in Chatanooga and run down through Florida. Sometimes they get a back haul but more often than not they want them going straight back to one of those two places.

I'm digging this t-shirt weather...
4c5b7045a1bf8885d2ccb478571b0e04.jpg

Break 1-9 this is Rubber Duck you got a copy on me Pig Pen....com'mon...

This the favorite truck I own. Too bad it didn't get taken better care of when I was a kid. And NO, Rick, Wade is not selling you this one. LOL

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7024[1].jpg
    IMG_7024[1].jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7023[1].jpg
    IMG_7023[1].jpg
    46 KB · Views: 0
One way most of the time. The OTR guys usually load at Keen's yard in Carlisle or at Komatsu in Chatanooga and run down through Florida. Sometimes they get a back haul but more often than not they want them going straight back to one of those two places.

Yea that sounds extremely low then. My orange daycab averages 5.5mpg loaded 120-150k one way and empty back in the hills and it's ~800hp to the ground. That's pulling either a B-train or a 50' 4 axle conestoga. My dads 2012 Cummins does 6-6.5 @ 120k with 50% empty but it's far from stock at around 700hp to the ground. He also pulls a grain hopper which is the easiest trailer by far to pull. An empty open flat pulls harder.

Yea that sounds extremely low then. My orange daycab averages 5.5mpg loaded 120-150k one way and empty back in the hills and it's ~800hp to the ground. That's pulling either a B-train or a 50' 4 axle conestoga. My dads 2012 Cummins does 6-6.5 @ 120k with 50% empty but it's far from stock at around 700hp to the ground. He also pulls a grain hopper which is the easiest trailer by far to pull. An empty open flat pulls harder.

What's done to it?

What's done to it?

Turbo3000D.......

Lol hot tune/charger but when it shows its full ISX colors and spits a rod out the side. It will be replaced with something that doesn't drop valves, crack Pistons or get the crank tangled up in the front axle.

He's asked about doing this...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458105122.585036.jpg
But I'm afraid it will be followed up with this...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458105189.404786.jpg

Turbo3000D.......

Lol hot tune/charger but when it shows its full ISX colors and spits a rod out the side. It will be replaced with something that doesn't drop valves, crack Pistons or get the crank tangled up in the front axle.
So it's Volvo or Detroit ?

So it's Volvo or Detroit ?

What's the matter, no love for the other European junk we have? DAF or MAN chit sandwiches that have migrated here like the Black Plague? You should keep your junk on your side of the pond.

Let me go ahead and type your response, "those are US spec engines and are not like their superior European counterparts". To which my reply is the C18's you say spit rods are the European spec engines and not like their superior US counterparts.

Back