Truckers, lets see your rigs!

anunajup.jpg

Don't tell me you're a 359 purist like Rick is, what's bad about leg room? Haha

Keep hatin... I love 359's and cutting a big arse hole in the cab pains my soul.

That's Jake Knights truck. Younger guy in his 20's if I remember correctly. Worked that truck every day till about ~3 weeks ago and he bought a 379 because that truck is having trans issues.

Well if cutting a bigger hole is as much of a PITA as it sounds like it is, I'm just going to buy my low chair and leave it alone. Also, the wood floor is a go, I'll start working on that when I get home.

Well if cutting a bigger hole is as much of a PITA as it sounds like it is, I'm just going to buy my low chair and leave it alone. Also, the wood floor is a go, I'll start working on that when I get home.

See... I'll get ya lined out soon enough.

Wtf is your problem now? Do you want me to do pink?? Lol

I told you what you needed to do... Keep polishing the damn A/A tubing until it turns I to a cat, then worth about what color the freakin fenders are.

Someday it will turn into a cat. Until then its going to make me money at a slower pace and then when I can afford a newer one I'm going to get a 900L with a cat in it already haha

I've got a classical touch to my thinking... Taylor chooses to take classical and smash it with a hammer.

I can't stand the crazy colored trucks or the wild paint schemes, I like simple colors and old school styles dressed up with a good amount of chrome but not way overdone.

you have good taste MR.T.... but the ones you dont like, I also like too , I guess I'm easy to please there, but under the hood, I am pickey as well..

3406, c15( non accert) , n14, I like these ones because i have worked on them the most , I have and like the Big cam 400 but real limited exp. working on them ..

I've got a classical touch to my thinking... Taylor chooses to take classical and smash it with a hammer.

Classical lasts for about a week. Then you realize sitting straight up with your knees in your face sucks and you cut the hole. Same with air ride cab, especially since your not reinventing the wheel. The parts are available and they look good when they're done and are 100 times more user friendly.

Back