Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Classical lasts for about a week. Then you realize sitting straight up with your knees in your face sucks and you cut the hole. Same with air ride cab, especially since your not reinventing the wheel. The parts are available and they look good when they're done and are 100 times more user friendly.

Hell Rick probably fits fine lol. I drove that truck 4½ hours home and was comfortable enough, but an extra few inches of legroom would have made it even better

emu2ahub.jpg

Yes!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classical lasts for about a week. Then you realize sitting straight up with your knees in your face sucks and you cut the hole. Same with air ride cab, especially since your not reinventing the wheel. The parts are available and they look good when they're done and are 100 times more user friendly.

I don't like air ride cabs...

Hell Rick probably fits fine lol. I drove that truck 4½ hours home and was comfortable enough, but an extra few inches of legroom would have made it even better

This... I'm small. I fit in 359's just fine.

Now for paint... I'm simple. I like old school schemes, or simple designs.
A Seminole scheme on Peterbilt makes me wanna stomp a litter of kittens.
The other thing that kills me is when people get carried away with paint and paint the whole truck or feel that every spot on the truck deserves a piece of stick on chrome.

I love the W9 I drive in ND, rides great, air ride cab, tons of legroom, acres of space in the sleeper, and she looks classy going down the road. Why did I buy a 359 again ??? Haha

I love the W9 I drive in ND, rides great, air ride cab, tons of legroom, acres of space in the sleeper, and she looks classy going down the road. Why did I buy a 359 again ??? Haha

There was a w9 around here on Craigslist for like 27k that was a LARGE unit. Not sure why it was so cheap but it was on Craigslist for less than a week. Wish I woulda saved some pics.

Ok, I'll bite. Why????

I don't like the "feel". I don't know if that makes sense or not but I just like to know what I feel is the truck and not the cab. I like to know what the truck is doing rather than swaying all over the place in a cab.

I don't like the "feel". I don't know if that makes sense or not but I just like to know what I feel is the truck and not the cab. I like to know what the truck is doing rather than swaying all over the place in a cab.

Lol ok. I bet a good 52k Hendrickson spring suspension on a concrete Michigan state route could change your mind!

So this on a friends 359 should make you a bit nauseous huh? Hahaha
y6apu4yj.jpg

It's fat girl approved!

dang! that setup is legit.. ya fack not having air ride cab.. even hauling out of fields and running IL roads.. beats me up past my breaking point

Lol ok. I bet a good 52k Hendrickson spring suspension on a concrete Michigan state route could change your mind!

So this on a friends 359 should make you a bit nauseous huh? Hahaha
y6apu4yj.jpg

It's fat girl approved!

Bob tailing around in my KW with a 38,000 lb Hendrixson is bad enough. I can't imagine a 52,000 lb Hendrixson. I'd love a cab mate on mine. I may not ever get out of it if I had air on the cab.

All the types of hauling I've done are less than smooth lol. I was in that black 92 379 pulling that belt trailer and that wasn't too bad. This dump truck is less than desirable. Lol

And yes that makes me a bit wheezy... Lol

I've driven on some serious SCHIT roads, heavy drifting, whiteout conditions, black ice, and mountain passes with all the aforementioned crap, and the air ride cabs never prevented me from being able to feel what the truck was doing. Spend a few years driving OTR and you'll be begging for an air cab. Haha

I've driven on some serious SCHIT roads, heavy drifting, whiteout conditions, black ice, and mountain passes with all the aforementioned crap, and the air ride cabs never prevented me from being able to feel what the truck was doing. Spend a few years driving OTR and you'll be begging for an air cab. Haha

Here comes the slandering....

dang! that setup is legit.. ya fack not having air ride cab.. even hauling out of fields and running IL roads.. beats me up past my breaking point

18 months on the road with my uncle, Pynsilvania has some HUGE pot hole on a road ya have to pay toll on, I would have never gotten sleep if it were not for a air cab, I DID get tossed on floor a few times, Rude awakening ( Damn Geo sized pot holes) ..:nail:

18 months on the road with my uncle, Pynsilvania has some HUGE pot hole on a road ya have to pay toll on, I would have never gotten sleep if it were not for a air cab, I DID get tossed on floor a few times, Rude awakening ( Damn Geo sized pot holes) ..:nail:

I think jfaulkner mentioned one of the worst states, Michigan is ridiculous.

Get out for flamesuit man, you're gonna need it with this anti-comfort nonsense. Haha. I turned down buying a NICE 359 because it had a Hendrickson walking beam suspension......that air seat isn't gonna do much for ya. I'm so glad the one I bought has a Pete airleaf

I'm slowly convincing my old man that air ride cabs for all our straight trucks is a good idea because Michigan roads suck ballz. Even my truck kicks the crap out me on certain roads around here.

Back