Truckers, lets see your rigs!

And probably a lot of shlt that won't. LoL Like fertilizer, salt, candy meal, ddg. . .
Fertilizer and road salt were my most favorite loads because unloads were fast haha, even potatoes were good........but Don't get me started on that god forsaken DDG schit.......

Got the wagon washed yesterday
hygy3u5e.jpg

To clean for ND!!!
I got rained on like 30 minutes after I took that lol. Boss man expects his trucks to stay clean and well maintained, we have two other trucks that are just as clean as mine and we all get a wash job done once a week.

I got rained on like 30 minutes after I took that lol. Boss man expects his trucks to stay clean and well maintained, we have two other trucks that are just as clean as mine and we all get a wash job done once a week.

Oh thats just too funny, I hate that, get the trucks all shiney and then like 3 days worth of rain later, Damn It !!! :doh:

Hard to sell dirty trucks ..

thats why they are supposed to load those spools oo or over the axle's ... or over the truck tires .. not sure why they would have put it in the middle of the trailer to begin with ?

Back