Calling out blackmega3500

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went ahead and emailed Jim Garner (VP of sales for M&D) that you're still saying his company is at fault and that you'll be paying them a visit tomorrow.

"Nanny state"? Nanny's don't go to Iraq and Afghanistan...but if your wife/girlfriend doesn't have enough passion to stand by your side, that's your problem.

If you paid M&D to ship injectors (because they're not going to ship them for free), it would be on the invoice you signed.

We went ahead and emailed Jim Garner (VP of sales for M&D) that you're still saying his company is at fault and that you'll be paying them a visit tomorrow.

"Nanny state"? Nanny's don't go to Iraq and Afghanistan...but if your wife/girlfriend doesn't have enough passion to stand by your side, that's your problem.

Lol good deal!

Nanny state was reference to cumminsforum admin.

If you paid M&D to ship injectors (because they're not going to ship them for free), it would be on the invoice you signed.

Well i was also shocked when they seemed unsure of how to handle running testing as an individual and a company as it seems is their norm.

Well, they said you signed an invoice...so if you paid for them to ship something it will be on the invoice for services rendered. Since you're going there tomorrow you'll be able to find out.

Well, they said you signed an invoice...so if you paid for them to ship something it will be on the invoice for services rendered. Since you're going there tomorrow you'll be able to find out.

Drop ticket was all. I'll be the first to say that I feel like an idiot for just going off of what I was told by whoever answered the phone.

As soon as I leave there we'll both have the answers we're looking for.

Drop ticket was all. I'll be the first to say that I feel like an idiot for just going off of what I was told by whoever answered the phone.

As soon as I leave there we'll both have the answers we're looking for.
Funny, this should have taken place months ago......

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

****ty situation for everyone.

My question is... was the trip to m&d agreed upon prior to purchasing the injectors? And did the seller agree to let m&d accept responsibility for the injectors?

The way I see it, the injectors were in your control and your responsibility unless the seller specifically said, "yes just have m&d ship them back to me, they have agreed to accept responsibility to make sure they're returned to me."

And this is one of many reasons I won't buy a set of used injectors unless they're from someone I know and I can see/hear them running in the truck.

Oh, and I hope you're not trying to make a living dealing with m&d! LOL

It is cut and dry. You keep saying they are of no use to you. However, having $1200 back and a good set of cores for future use is much more valuable than having $1200 and no cores. There is value there.

You admit to swiping the card in person to pay for them. Why would you leave them?

If you question the companies morals and abilities then why would you take their testing as fact?

I ship multiple packages daily. All of which are turbochargers. I have had bad dealings with shipping involving slight damage and delays. However, those delays were a matter of days not weeks.

Before you type another speech similar to what our president would reply with using eloquent words avoiding the direct problem at hand sit back and think very hard about the reply and how you might handle this.

Bad deals happen. You cannot please everybody. Standing up and making things right holds more value than those injectors you claim are cores. Injectors that were tested by a company you apparently have no trust in...

blackmega3500

The MOMENT you entrusted a company to take HIS injectors and ship them to him for YOU, and they did NOT get to him, is the Moment you became liable for these injectors!!!

What part of that do you not understand??

All the explanations and questions about where they are and who has them is ALL completely irrelevant at this point. You were refunded! You Chose to allegedly trust the company to ship them to him! They did NOT make it to you!!

The ONLY one responsible for them is YOU at this point.

Based off what you've typed here and that he's produced, ANY judge will rule in his favor. I hope it doesn't come to that for you, but it's looking that way, from my point of view.

Here are my thoughts....handle things yourself. Who the AF would take set of used injector they bought online from a stranger to get tested and then leave them at the shop for someone else to ship? And what shop would even consider this bullsh1t? And another thing...this whole tattle-talein' to paypal about my injectors are bad even though I didn't buy brand new ones from a reputable shop is bullsh1t too. Paypal refunding monies before products are returned is a load of crap.

Sounds to me like you need loaded in a bulls ass and schidt in the river, Kevin. Pay the man or send him some cores at a minimum. The minute you took them out of a box they became your responsibility. I've learned several things in the past 10 years. If you ship something...keep the receipt with the tracking number until the other end verifies the parts are in hand. I'm sure you will the next time, but it also seems that if you have had trouble before you would have learned. Since you didn't learn, it appears to us that you are the screwer not the screwwee.

Man up and pay the guy. You can't buy used stuff then beotch when it doesn't work like new with 5, 5000, or 500,000 miles on it. $.02

I'm curious to see what he comes back with, if he does at all.

Today has been an absolute blast!

So for starters as other have stated I should've gone back in person and not handle things via phone. I traditionally use a shipping agent where my private company mailbox is, so had faith in an individual to do their job.

As I suspected this was a giant clerical F-UP! The drop ticket / invoice CLEAR a day says "prepay / add on" under the freight terms.

Screenshot_2016-06-10-12-25-07_1.png

The issue came here... they then marked destination as pickup/ will call..... which was incorrect.

0610161223a_1.jpg

So guess where these were located...... yep sitting in will call this whole time.

0610161030.jpg

Immediately dropped off to FedEx and should be there Tues or Wed.

0610161237a.jpg

Well, good. Glad it has a happy ending. I love happy endings.

For good measure....who effed up the shipping? The shop? Or did the shop even ship them? Did you take them with you and ship them somewhere else? What did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back