Evans Diesel Ripped Me Off

I guess i'm the last in line to get ripped off by evans diesel.
We made a deal that i should trade my injectors against a master rebuild kit for my trans. But i sent my injectors and then he stopped answering.
Isn't there anyone in idaho who knowns this idiot and can make him a visit. I want my injectors back or money. Anyone who knows to make contact. PLEASE I NEED HELP

I don't know him but I guess he's only 110 miles from me. You might be able to get some guys to go "chat" with him if you post this here. If they won't do anything for you, let me know, we'll make the trip to make it right. I'm tired of threads like this. I hate crooks.

Last edited:
Ya hes on that forum to just different user name... On there his user name JustaHaze.. Im still waiting on my parts as well...:bang

yes i know what you mean. So sick of people who aren't serious. God know what i wanna do to people like that. It's my hard earned money he's stealing.

I have no chans to make it to idaho to pay him a visit since i live on the other side of the world, therefore i can't do anything but to hope some of you good guys maybe know something to do.

We talking a new set of injectors here.

Im not sure i didnt even look on the forum.. I just clicked on the link you provided and done some lookin and happend to see where he was tryin to sell some DVs.... Which i am still waiting on.... So i put 2 and 2 together and noticed that was him...

yes i know what you mean. So sick of people who aren't serious. God know what i wanna do to people like that. It's my hard earned money he's stealing.

I have no chans to make it to idaho to pay him a visit since i live on the other side of the world, therefore i can't do anything but to hope some of you good guys maybe know something to do.

We talking a new set of injectors here.

Here's his phone number (208)293-5950. He posted it on another forum.

Ok thanks guys for helping me. I think it's a little strange that nobody knows this guy. Damn that i don't live in ohio so could have a "chat". I just want my stuff and then get him banned from here

Whats his name? I think he went or still goes to CSI. I might be able to get someone to go find him if he does.

EDIT: Looks like he got on the other forum and is gonna take care of it.

Last edited:
Yeah Guys I personaly know those boys and I know that they wouldn't do anything like that. Just give it a little time those boys are into harvest season. Ill have them get ahold of ya next time I c them.

Ya thats not a valid excuse since i have been waitin since 5-24-10... I think my package is a bit over due.....Thanks

I just got a pm from him and he excused himself. It was harvest season and all that stuff he wrote. But we will see if the package shows up.

Yeah Guys I personaly know those boys and I know that they wouldn't do anything like that. Just give it a little time those boys are into harvest season. Ill have them get ahold of ya next time I c them.

Thats no excuse IMO.

I have to agree with Teddybear on this. It's odd that they are available to answer PM's and phone calls when the parts are for sale but when it's time to ship what is owed, they are too busy? I don't care what you have going, when you strike a deal, you're obligated to send the parts. Just like you wouldn't send parts without money first if you were the seller.

Brian and Levi, i dont know you guys personally, but you're busy guys im sure? now when you get orders you ship promptly correct? thats just good common sense and good business practice. YOU CANNOT ESTABLISH A GOOD BUSINESS NAME BY IGNORING CALLS/PM'S/AND NOT SHIPPING WHEN YOU MAKE DEALS!! ask any one of the site sponsors that have a good reputation how they got that good name, it was NOT by screwing people over and ignoring contact with them

Can anyone help me and give him a call and tell him that mikael from sweden who he traded ddp4's against a master rebuild kit to an auto trans really want his rebuild kit ASAP! Don't feel to confident to call since i live on the other side of the world and don't speak very good english.
Please anyone wanna help another diesel friend?

Yeah I also heard from a really good source that he threw in a brand new Autometer pyro gauge...

if you know them then why dont you go knock some sense into them, and tell them to quite screwing people over. I dont think this would have got resolved with out these threads on the forums, well the ones that have there are still a few people out there waiting on parts. No matter how busy they are, it doesnt take much time to box something up, and drop it off to ship. They could have had ups come and pick it up too. When people buy something from me i fill guilty if it aint shipped out that day, and tracking numbers are not sent to them, and then i always follow up to make sure it has been recieved and it was what they wanted, and had no problems with it. I think us from idaho are a little more pissed off then most because he is so close to us, and ripping people off. And i know brian and levi run there busineses the same way because you dont see threads like this about them either.

Back