Evans Diesel Ripped Me Off

So I just wanna thank everyone who has help me and the others in this problem. I will be thankful for the rest of my life i really mean this. If there's anything i can do just contact me. I will keep pusching evans brother to fix all of the problems so everyone gets whats theirs.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year greetings from sweden=)

Next time buy from people on here that we all know, especially since your in Sweden. Glad you got your stuff, he should have put a cheaper value since it was going through customs.

Glad this is getting sorted out.

Next time buy from people on here that we all know, especially since your in Sweden. Glad you got your stuff, he should have put a cheaper value since it was going through customs.

Glad this is getting sorted out.

Yea learned a lesson, big time.

Any news on this worthless POS? My buddy never got his turbo, thank god for paypal!

Sent from my Evo while driving.

I filed a dispute through PayPal and he had 30 days to do something. Well 2days before his time was up he called me and wanted me to close the case. I knew better than that and PayPal refunded my money

One of the main reason i have a hard time trusting people on forums selling sh**. You pay money "trusting" some guy you have never met and expect things to go perfect. unfortionatly people lie, but i know when i sell stuff on the forums i try to get the package out asap becuase i know how i feel when i dont know where my paid product is... glad this worked out for some, sorry it didnt for others.

Back