Evans Diesel Ripped Me Off

these guys should run for government positions as good as they are at fukking people over

Just read this over on CF. I hope someone gets these guys.

Well, I guess I'm another sucker here, no reason to be proud.

I bought his alleged 62 turbo on 3 Dec. Today I received the big and heavy ATS Diesel box (13 Dec), with two big metal wedges in it. He paid 45$ to ship and insure it too.

Paypal dispute is opened, and I will be following up with local police/AG/IC3 and he didn't answer the text I sent him yet (main way I had communicated with him). The tracking number he sent me was- 03100480000135970052

Will keep informed.

On edit: I think this is a different guy than the two brothers up in Idaho. The thread is kind of confusing.

Last edited:
Just read this over on CF. I hope someone gets these guys.

Well, I guess I'm another sucker here, no reason to be proud.

I bought his alleged 62 turbo on 3 Dec. Today I received the big and heavy ATS Diesel box (13 Dec), with two big metal wedges in it. He paid 45$ to ship and insure it too.

Paypal dispute is opened, and I will be following up with local police/AG/IC3 and he didn't answer the text I sent him yet (main way I had communicated with him). The tracking number he sent me was- 03100480000135970052

Will keep informed.

Wait, he actually put some steel in the box to weigh it down so he could ship something and give you a tracking number???

Not me Danny, another dude over on CF. I can't believe that someone would do that.

Well Paypal sometimes will look at weight of a box etc and the shipping zip. They can say look I shipped a box that weighs x lbs to this zip.

yup, that's the scam... keeps PayPal from refunding the money :(

Yep some SOB from Montana pulled that same **** on me on a Harley ***** seat once a few years ago. Took a few monthes but the Ratard relisted my seat he claimed he had sent back to me. Some distinguishing leather marks made it apparent to be mine however Ebay gave me a refund and he got away with it.

wow, that dude needs a bullet in the skull, a can of soup and then some metal wedges? thats above and beyond......what a fukking piece of sh!t

Yea, he's only 18, he needs to go to prison while he's young and be butt-raped daily for what he's done to all these guys.....

karma's a b!tch.......hopefully karma puts him in a coffin

you're closer than i am, Josh. Shane and a few other guys are within 20 minutes of him though.....

The older brother responsed me on facebook last night.
He couldn't send with ups and get a tracking nr= It was way to expensive so he used the usps. He got the reciept but they couldn't offer a tracking nr, but he got another nr that he could scan to me. Maybe this is gonna be solved. But i don't beleive any of this **** until i have my package.
I also wrote him that all the other guys need their parts until then the feds are gonna make an investigation.
He responded that he could only make things right one person at a time.
If my brother would have done this and i was forced to clean things up after him, damn he would have known that he lived.
Another guy contacted me on here saying that he goes in the same class as Hoss. He had asked the guy how much a rebuild kit would cost! He wrote some more stuff and finally he said that he would confront him with all of this se what hoss has to say.

Last edited:
Well I called Casey (Hoss) last eve and he said he hasent got the new turbine wheel yet. So till he ever gets it and then gets the d@mn thing on and then shipped to me, its gonna be next christmas till i see it..... at the rate he's goin.

if he offers up an SPS 66 for sale anywhere, dont buy it, it has a cracked turbine housing and the wheel is trash, he said he was gonna put new bearings and seals in it and run it as is, i have a strong feeling he was going to try and sell it. just as a word of caution to everyone.......

Back