Evans Diesel Ripped Me Off

The older brother responsed me on facebook last night.
He couldn't send with ups and get a tracking nr= It was way to expensive so he used the usps. He got the reciept but they couldn't offer a tracking nr, but he got another nr that he could scan to me. Maybe this is gonna be solved. But i don't beleive any of this **** until i have my package.
I also wrote him that all the other guys need their parts until then the feds are gonna make an investigation.
He responded that he could only make things right one person at a time.
If my brother would have done this and i was forced to clean things up after him, damn he would have known that he lived.
Another guy contacted me on here saying that he goes in the same class as Hoss. He had asked the guy how much a rebuild kit would cost! He wrote some more stuff and finally he said that he would confront him with all of this se what hoss has to say.

Its a scam also. Usps doesnt use tracking numbers and im betting he is going to say it was shipped and lost in the mail. I will not use them any longer for the reason of the no number factor, ive had some stuff lost by them and they wont do anything about it.

if he offers up an SPS 66 for sale anywhere, dont buy it, it has a cracked turbine housing and the wheel is trash, he said he was gonna put new bearings and seals in it and run it as is, i have a strong feeling he was going to try and sell it. just as a word of caution to everyone.......

IIRC he did sell it to someone on here. According to Dustin (Hoss's older brother) Hoss ordered parts for it and is going to rebuild it. I'm going to twin tomorrow and am going to catch up with Dustin to see if I can figure out what's going on with all of this.

I know Dustin has the trans kit and I THINK he sent it but don't quote me on that. If anyone has anything that they are having problems getting ahold of Hoss shoot me a PM and I'll talk with Dustin tomorrow and gather up what I can.

Its a scam also. Usps doesnt use tracking numbers and im betting he is going to say it was shipped and lost in the mail. I will not use them any longer for the reason of the no number factor, ive had some stuff lost by them and they wont do anything about it.

I sent something one time parcel post and requesting delivery confirmation. Tracking on it was terrible, but they could track it if you called the post office. If the guy didn't specify delivery confirmation your probably right. Of course who knows.

You can track USPS Express Mail packages. I do it all the time.

Yea but you couldnt track the big boxes sent normal. They may have changed since i quit using them.

Last edited:
o crap! thats probably the one I bought... he's better put a new housing on it too. He told me it only had 1300 miles on it and in like new condition. aprox. how many miles were on it?

if you are shipping something from the usps they will not track unless you pay for a devilery confirmation on the package then they will track it and it will state when deliverd I ship alot of things ups and usps and you can track them both on anything, just on the usps you have to ask for it, if they dont mention it and you have to pay for it but its only like $2 iirc

if you are shipping something from the usps they will not track unless you pay for a devilery confirmation on the package then they will track it and it will state when deliverd I ship alot of things ups and usps and you can track them both on anything, just on the usps you have to ask for it, if they dont mention it and you have to pay for it but its only like $2 iirc

I think it's only .70 actually. They don't track International Priority though, that I've found out anyway. Whether it's $2 buck or .70 there's no reason you should be sending expensive parts without tracking that's just another dumbass move.

Last edited:
I think it's only .70 actually. They don't track International Priority though, that I've found out anyway. Whether it's $2 buck or .70 there's no reason you should be sending expensive parts without tracking that's just another dumbass move.

On priority USPS they offer Delivery confirmation, which blows compared to UPS tracking. Sometimes it will tell you nothing until your item gets to destination, then it will show you all the stops along the way. I hate it. If you want true tracking you either have to use their express mail, or use UPS or Fed Ex. (I'd go with the latter if possible)

Well, the older brother told me he didn't get me a tracking number because they didn't offer that. But he had a custom nr as he called it. I clicked to usps website and entered the nr and it worked as a tracking nr?
So my package has this evening left the customs here in sweden so i should have it in a day or two. But after all stories about packages with soap can and metal shavings i don't believe anything until i unwrapped it, but i have a package on the way to me and that i didn't believe a few weeks ago=)

I'd open it up with a camera in hand. Take pics of each step and if it's junk send the pics to the FBI or whoever it was y'all were talking about.

I think now that the fbi is involved then they will hurry and try to make everything right with everyone, because it seems since I filed the case with the fbi they have actually tried to attempt to make things right.

FINALLY! I went to the post office today and picked up the package that arrrived to me. Along with a camera and a friend i unpacked it and filmed the process and as far as i can tell all were in there. But he had write the value to 800$? It doesen't cost that much does it? So i had to pay a awful lot in customs fees

Back