Evans Diesel Ripped Me Off

How did it turn out this thread?? Did anyone get parts from this guy (evans)?
I still haven't got my kit, but this guy IC SMOKE said he would make evan send this ****in kit to my but he doesn't answer he either anymore. What kind of people are living over there????????

Hoss Has sent the kit I know that, He is going to try to send you the tracking number off of his phone. I think he is out of town with the fam, for thanksgiving. Im going to see if I can reach him to get this tracking number to you.

Hoss Has sent the kit I know that, He is going to try to send you the tracking number off of his phone. I think he is out of town with the fam, for thanksgiving. Im going to see if I can reach him to get this tracking number to you.

Is this Hoss or his brother? I was told that this is Hoss's new screen name

Is this Hoss or his brother? I was told that this is Hoss's new screen name

No hes a friend, so i have heard has taken over Evans Diesel Performance... And now he is takin care of Hoss's unfinished business..

By the way im still waitin on the pyro..

I just don't believe that he has sent anything until i have my stuff in my hands. This thing has been so damn bad handled not just for me but for everyone that he fooled. So i really hope IC SMOKE can fix this ****.

hoss you need to man the f up and take care of things, I have plenty of buddies in twin that would be more then willing to pay you a visit, I have seen more threads and posts about you guys ripping people off more then any company out there, I figured this was taken care of months ago, how many people does he still owe parts too, and what are they, I will make a trip to twin falls myself and pick up all the parts, then I will take care of getting them shipped put if this douch bag doesnt want to take care of things.

i wonder if the mods can check ip addy on ic smoke, and stop all his classifieds so this doesnt happen anymore on this site atleast on this site, looks like they are the same person.

i may be young but im not dumb it sounds like he dont have the balls to show his face anymore as evans diesel so he is I C Smoke now. Notice how he only has 99 posts. It must have been created not all that long ago.just my $.02

i may be young but im not dumb it sounds like he dont have the balls to show his face anymore as evans diesel so he is I C Smoke now. Notice how he only has 99 posts. It must have been created not all that long ago.just my $.02

he has only been a member since june and that is after all the problems started with him, so I am positive its just another screen name so he can sale things, I am going to go post in all his threads to warn the sellers and buyers.

dang! I bought the sps66... he sent pics and answered emails immediately. Then as soon as i send the payment..... i get no more replies. Guys like this piss me the f*ck off! All he has to do is take 1hour or less of his day and get everything shipped. Wish I had known this before

his last long in was today at 9:08 am. So you cannot tell me that he didnt see these threads about him and didnt reply

dang! I bought the sps66... he sent pics and answered emails immediately. Then as soon as i send the payment..... i get no more replies. Guys like this piss me the f*ck off! All he has to do is take 1hour or less of his day and get everything shipped. Wish I had known this before

I guess we can add a turbo to this list also, I went and posted on all his threads and linked back to this thread so others dont get ripped off by him.

this guy is a real bag of **** i dont understand what is going through his mind and how he thinks that no one will care to ask where there parts are. He really is a true piece of **** thats right hoss im talking about you no you never ripped me off but you mess with one of us and its like messing with all of us i hope no one else gives him the chance to get screwed out of parts, money, or both

From Evans Diesel or I C Smoke?

From Evans Diesel or I C Smoke?

I think it was I C Smoke but same guy, he made the new screen name after all the problems on here, a local guy sold I C Smoke a turbo and guess who it was that showed up to buy the turbo, it was hoss (evans diesel). He claims he is his friend though.

gotta see if he can get the sheeple to believe hoss isn't a toolbag i guess, sucks that his "secret" was exposed, now his name will forever be trash no matter what

Back