Evans Diesel Ripped Me Off

amen to that Nic, i dont sell much new stuff, but i do move a lot of used parts and small things and i agree, if i dont ship the same day i feel guilty, and it pisses me off to see a guy within a two hours drive of me F**KING people over and just generally being a pain in the ass to deal with

Can't argue with that. Even though you know there's some low class people out there, but yet you still wanna believe that all the guys you make business with a good guys. It seems like i gonna have to learn the hard way!:nail:

Can anyone help me and give him a call and tell him that mikael from sweden who he traded ddp4's against a master rebuild kit to an auto trans really want his rebuild kit ASAP! Don't feel to confident to call since i live on the other side of the world and don't speak very good english.
Please anyone wanna help another diesel friend?

Did anyone call him for you?

Can anyone help me and give him a call and tell him that mikael from sweden who he traded ddp4's against a master rebuild kit to an auto trans really want his rebuild kit ASAP! Don't feel to confident to call since i live on the other side of the world and don't speak very good english.
Please anyone wanna help another diesel friend?

Did anyone call him for you?

I tried. Straight to voicemail, I'll post this up on the local forum and see if I can get something going for you. I'll do what I can to help.

Edit: Just posted it on the Idaho Diesel Power thread. Here's a link.

Last edited:
Been on vaction so i haven't been on here for a while.
But i'm deeply grateful for all help i get and really hope any of you get a hold of him.

Again thanks for every little help you guys give me on this. Forever thankful:Cheer:

Come on Hoss. You can't do this to people know matter how busy you are. Being busy with harvest is NOT an excuse.

I talked to his brother Dustin yesterday on the phone they have been busy with harvest but ge was going to try to get Hoss's azz fired up on this. I'm going to twin sometime next week, I'll see what I can get going for you guys.

Ok that sounded good that you actually talked to his brother. I'm very very thankful for you taking your time on this one.

Any news from evans diesel? I tried call but it was voice mail. I get so sick of this.

Ya i dont know i havent been able to get ahold of him either... He must have fell of the face of the earth..

Does anybody know this guy. He is supposed to build the motor to Evans Diesel. This is the guy i sent my injectors to and he shall have "my" trans kit.
Casey Taylor
2534 E 3200 N
Twin Falls Idaho

Please i dying for help.

There is a division in the fbi, that deals with scams and fraud on the interent you might wanna try looking into that, I know the closest one here is based out of salt lake city utah.

I have tried talking to Hoss and getting him to come on here but everytime I talk to him he said he isn't getting pm's or voicemails. I talked to him like a week maybe 2 ago and he said he was going to try to get into contact with p7100 by pm or phone and that the address he gave him was no longer in business?

I have send some pm's to him on this site. Maybe the voicemail didn't go through don't know i could have done something wrong when i called the other side of the world. But it sounded like it went directly to voicemail. But i shall try and call him again tonight.
But Jake can you get his email? Maybe it's easier for him to answer on mail.

But on the other hand i can't see the problem because he has my adres in sweden so he could sent it directly to me. The adres that didn't exist or what he said was to my friend in arizona but my adres in sweden is correct. I can send it again to him.

I really gonna need this god damn kit soon beacuse i wanna tear apart the auto and start rebuild it.

I have now got ahold of hoss on phone and he got my adress and he said he will ship it so let's just hope i will see the package soon

Yeah Guys I personaly know those boys and I know that they wouldn't do anything like that. Just give it a little time those boys are into harvest season. Ill have them get ahold of ya next time I c them.

So Hoss are you Evan's diesel or I C Smoke? I'm confused...

Didn't Taylor from Rexburg sell you a SPS 66?

T told me you knew me and that you drove a green regular cab with a road armor and in 100% sure that's what Hoss drives. I don't know a Cameron so how do you know me?

Back