Bullseye powers $10,000 Dollar BatMo Challenge

The way I see it , this is a put up or shut up thing . From most of Comments so far sound's like your Assuming BEP will Have to Pay some $$$ out . You beat the BAT you get $$$$ . It doesn't get much more simple . Back to back same day same Dyno lots of Witnesses around. Doesn't get better than that . Single turbo for easy turbo change times it is a one day thing . Bullseye sales a turbo with there cover when you buy one . Power is power , it does or does not That's the test . The rules are clear . Its fun the talk smack and all ...........Now how many of you think you have a the ball bearings to play ?????????

I'm glad someone was able to comprehend and figure it out.
BEP makes all the parts they sell. Basically all that is used from a BW unit is the center. Come by the both at PRI and you can have all the trash that gets thrown out from those terrific BW turbos!

I don't know??? Will a PTE charger contain an exploding turbine wheel without coming through the firewall without taking your foot off?

The real question is....have you taken care of any of your customers that have exploded a Batmocrap charger?
Answer...no

The way I see it , this is a put up or shut up thing . From most of Comments so far sound's like your Assuming BEP will Have to Pay some $$$ out . You beat the BAT you get $$$$ . It doesn't get much more simple . Back to back same day same Dyno lots of Witnesses around. Doesn't get better than that . Single turbo for easy turbo change times it is a one day thing . Bullseye sales a turbo with there cover when you buy one . Power is power , it does or does not That's the test . The rules are clear . Its fun the talk smack and all ...........Now how many of you think you have a the ball bearings to play ?????????

So a person supply's a truck for a company to collect test data from and has to pay them to do it, then the company is going to take said truck apart and install a different turbo and beat on the truck again and collect data, change tuning and collect more data then and only then someone (unknown at this time) is going to determine the optimum RPM range to see who wins. Then said company has to put the truck back together as it was prior to the testing.

In my book thats far from a straight up run what you brung test! Who is going to cover a blown engine when the turbo and tune is being changed? What instrumentation is going to be used to assure that the tests are being run the same! Way, way to much not being covered in the rules to know what your getting yourself into let alone to say what is a winner or loser.

A straight up test would be run it as it comes in, Change turbo and rerun it, NO OTHER CHANGES!

Lots of marketing razzle dazzle for sure but without good test equipment and a defined set of rules that's about all it is.

Once again.... The 100 bucks is to cover the use of the dyno at Danville.
For any other questions please contact sales@bullseyepower.com.

Why would Bullseye not cover the dyno cost? Your going to get all the test data, provided there is something more than a dyno chart it would be very useful information. As for all the BW trash as you call it sure is funny that comes from a company that's been selling BW units for along time and still to this day bases what they do from those very same parts!

Last edited:
The real question is....have you taken care of any of your customers that have exploded a Batmocrap charger?
Answer...no

Here we go again..... Do you have one? Then shut the F&^K up AS&hat! Why do you feel the need to be the spokes model for everyone? Why don't you just go put your skirt on and wrap a cord around your neck and choke yourself out. I guess you must work at BEP in the claims dept. to know just how many customers they have taken care of....

Why must you waste my time?! You have nothing important to add or say.

usually when people are cornered and they know it, they start insulting others in hopes of drawing the attention away from themselves.......hmmmm

side note, this is effing hilarious.

In case you didn't notice you ignorant mother phucker...you're in my house.
If you wanna keep running your cocktube in my house you better chill....I'll make it real hard for you to log back in. Ya feel me?

I see numerous examples posted right here about your piece of sh!t Batmocrap chargers crapping out after 1 pass or less and you guys always have an excuse for why it was the customers fault....never yours and the little guy eats the cost.

I was playing nice before...now you can go to hell.
Pop off again phucktard...but make it a good post because it'll be your last one.

usually when people are cornered and they know it, they start insulting others in hopes of drawing the attention away from themselves.......hmmmm

side note, this is effing hilarious.

The best part is I'm sitting here making $$$ while doing this... My email is blowing up with orders!:snoop:

The best part is I'm sitting here making $$$ while doing this... My email is blowing up with orders!:snoop:

Not anymore you're not...I edited out your email.
You will not use this site to make money until you become a paying vendor.

In case you didn't notice you ignorant mother phucker...you're in my house.
If you wanna keep running your cocktube in my house you better chill....I'll make it real hard for you to log back in. Ya feel me?

I see numerous examples posted right here about your piece of sh!t Batmocrap chargers crapping out after 1 pass or less and you guys always have an excuse for why it was the customers fault....never yours and the little guy eats the cost.

I was playing nice before...now you can go to hell.
Pop off again phucktard...but make it a good post because it'll be your last one.

Your house????? In case you didn't notice I came on here today and I can leave here today. If you think your playing nice you don't understand who's on this side of the keyboard.

I don't usually waste my time on any of these forums but you had to start **** forcing me to start an account here today.

Your type of guy who will avoid me in the pits after a time like this. I've seen this movie before and I'll see it again. If this is your house maybe I should just by the site and then you'll be homeless....

Not anymore you're not...I edited out your email.
You will not use this site to make money until you become a paying vendor.

You think I made a dollar from this site...? ROTFLMAO!!!!! I don't this thread or this site to make a dime you moron.....

You don't even know who I am...

Tell you what... I'll give you 10 minutes to delete me from this site. If you can't I will cancel my account in 15 just so I don't have to listen to your diarrhea of the mouth so to speak.

What a douche..... I can't even believe I'm entertaining conversation with you.

Last edited:
Your house????? In case you didn't notice I came on here today and I can leave here today. If you think your playing nice you don't understand who's on this side of the keyboard.

I don't usually waste my time on any of these forums but you had to start **** forcing me to start an account here today.

Your type of guy who will avoid me in the pits after a time like this. I've seen this movie before and I'll see it again. If this is your house maybe I should just by the site and then you'll be homeless....

Highly doubt rich will avoid you lol if anyone at all. Not sure YOU understand who your ttalking to bud

sent from my galaxy s3

Can someone tell me who this "action" guy is so I know who not to order turbos from in the future? Seems like a total douche bag.

Sent from Razr Maxx

If you've seen me in the pits you know I don't avoid anyone on the planet.

For the 50th time today....I didn't start any sh!t...you took a post wrong and got sand all in your vagina. Sounds like you need thicker skin to me cause I didn't force you to do a damned thing. I can force you to leave though so if you wanna run your little dyno competition go right ahead...but you WILL play by the site rules.

You think I made a dollar from this site...? ROTFLMAO!!!!! I don't this thread or this site to make a dime you moron.....

You don't even know who I am...

Tell you what... I'll give you 10 minutes to delete me from this site. If you can't I will cancel my account in 15 just so I don't have to listen to your diarrhea of the mouth so to speak.

What a douche..... I can't even believe I'm entertaining conversation with you.

I'm not deleting a damned thing....I'll enjoy sitting back and watching you try to figure out how to do it though. LOL

Oh and I can assure you I couldn't care less about who you are.

Back