Bullseye powers $10,000 Dollar BatMo Challenge

If I was bullseye I would be pissed to have some bull queer tearing my reputation down. Hey action, suk my balls you pu$$y!!! I've seen you in the pits taking it in starfish. You're a giver , and that counts in my book. I'm just wondering when it's gonna be my turn to serve that purty mouth of yours.

I will say this. The chargers on Bill's car are the same chargers that were used last season and we only changed bearings in one of them twice. there is at least 120 passes on those units so I think that should say it all. These are the same chargers that you can purchase right from BEP and there is no custom or special parts on them.

So could I get a link to one of those chargers, because the one I got from BEP didn't last 1/4 mile on the street at under 20PSI....? :bs:

I'm glad someone was able to comprehend and figure it out.
BEP makes all the parts they sell. Basically all that is used from a BW unit is the center. Come by the both at PRI and you can have all the trash that gets thrown out from those terrific BW turbos!

Also, could I get some of that supposed BW "trash"?? I went with a cast BW 475/83 when my Batmo bit the dust, 1/3 the cost of a Batmo I might add, and so far I've got over 30 passes at 11.9 or faster and there is NO play what so ever. Think we might have been up to 30mph with the shop still in sight when the Batmo sh!t itself, so please by all means send all the "trash" you got :lolly:

Last edited:
funny how this thread and challenge pops up after BW tests the batmo against their unit and beat it. little too late for batmo to save face, especially how this thread is going.

So could I get a link to one of those chargers, because the one I got from BEP didn't last 1/4 mile on the street at under 20PSI....? :bs:

Also, could I get some of that supposed BW "trash"?? I went with a cast BW 475/83 when my Batmo bit the dust, 1/3 the cost of a Batmo I might add, and so far I've got over 30 passes at 11.9 or faster and there is NO play what so ever. Think we might have been up to 30mph with the shop still in sight when the Batmo sh!t itself, so please by all means send all the "trash" you got :lolly:

If you go to the "about" section on the BEP website, it says their products are for off-road use only....LOL

You ran it on the street...no warranty for you!!! :bang

Turns out it says it at the bottom of just about every page. Off Road Use ONLY.

Never seen that on a Garrett page, hmmm....

The nations' highways are not Batmo-Approved.

Turns out it says it at the bottom of just about every page. Off Road Use ONLY.

Never seen that on a Garrett page, hmmm....

The nations' highways are not Batmo-Approved.

Haven't seen too many Garrets that run well. LOL

Wonder if the PTE has it in their fine print.

I am sure the BatMo Off road statement is a legality term for emissions requirements.

Haven't seen too many Garrets that run well. LOL

Wonder if the PTE has it in their fine print.

I am sure the BatMo Off road statement is a legality term for emissions requirements.

Knuckledragger, get your head out of your sledpuller arse LOL

This thread is BatmoTastic, unBatmobelievable, and Batmorific.

Last edited:
Note to self: Tell everybody I know to avoid bullseye power. I'd also love to see you meet Rich in person, doubt you'd be so mouthy.

I will say this. The chargers on Bill's car are the same chargers that were used last season and we only changed bearings in one of them twice. there is at least 120 passes on those units so I think that should say it all. These are the same chargers that you can purchase right from BEP and there is no custom or special parts on them.

Im guessing they are fvcking Borg Warner "based" turbos, I.E. THEY ARE BORG TURBOS, if anything that would speak better about BW! LOL

Then.

Well now, seems like you're not quite sure what you do yourself.

I know I've fought with you before but just trying to be friendly...

He said he is making money and taking orders via email. Not selling turbos.

Meaning this dick is using valuable time better spent making his employer money on arguing on the internet.

Rich, he says you know him. You know any Stevies on Bills team?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sorry if this has already been stated. But how are you going to run the trucks? With the bat mo wheel first and then run the cast wheel on aengine that has been sitting there heat quenching while changing the wheel? And Why not do it with the same cover and just use different wheels

Back