Bullseye powers $10,000 Dollar BatMo Challenge

This just like the batmo chargers is a marketing ploy. Smoke and mirrors. Use a batmo dealers dyno as well as he will be doing the test and changing tunes from one wheel to the other? BS! 1 tune per truck nut up or shut up! Hell for that matter strap it to an engine dyno on a big 12v motor and see who is full of chit! Less variables to deal with. I might offer up my 3.0 engine as a test engine. I run a BW as of now

Last edited:
Soo glad i checked this thread out! No need to search for win in this mofo. Its all over the place.

I just used the link that anal action* posted to email Bullturd turbos. Placing my order tonight for one of their exploding turbos...Should be a hit at my nephews birthday party, hopefully it'll be full of candy!!

Back to back test on an engine dyno is the only real way to settle this. We have yet to get any money on the 3 exploding batmo's we have ran, the cast wheel BW 75 has held up great so far though.

Unbroken your just awesome you don't like what some one says and you do what? Say you are going to ban them because you don't agree with them just awesome to bad we can't ban your big I own all of Comp D suppossedly loud mouth post and forum slanting to your likes an views a**.

As for tunes being changed turbo covers and wheels being changed ect, the trucks will be ran with the turbo that it came with first then pulled off the dyno and turbo switched, during this time there will be a person assigned to each truck to make sure no one gets in the truck and no one changes the tune even the dyno operator. This person will also be responsible to watch the turbo swap an help make sure its installed correctly etc. Then the truck will be dynoed with the BatMo charger exactly how it was dynoed with the turbo the truck came to the dyno with.

As for the wheel and cover being changed that is because the BatMo is sold as a complete charger wheel and cover so that is how it will be tested. If you guys don't like this call bullseye. But lets look at this you are all whinning up a storm about covers being changed ect. look at the picture in the other thread of the two turbo's that were used in the BW vs BatMo test the BW turbo has a worked over cover with a opened up map groove and the BatMo doesn't that is not a apples to apples comparison in the least bit, and you are all complaining that in the dyno challenge the covers will be changed the covers will be closer to the same everything in the dyno challenge then in the BW vs. Batmo test.

And who are you in this whole sceme of things? Nobody? Just a Batmo groupie? It said right in the one post that basically if the batmo doesnt perform like they want the tune will be changed to push the batmo

Last edited:
Sounds like he is butthurt because he wasted his money on one and is trying to justify it now

From what I gather Action* is Steve DeAngiles, who is on Bills crew and has some ties of some sort with Stainless Diesel.

Action* said:
Tune will remain unchanged, unless added fuel is necessary to raise the EGT’s to the level of the other turbo tested

KingS said:
As for tunes being changed turbo covers and wheels being changed ect, the trucks will be ran with the turbo that it came with first then pulled off the dyno and turbo switched, during this time there will be a person assigned to each truck to make sure no one gets in the truck and no one changes the tune even the dyno operator. This person will also be responsible to watch the turbo swap an help make sure its installed correctly etc. Then the truck will be dynoed with the BatMo charger exactly how it was dynoed with the turbo the truck came to the dyno with.

Both can't be true. Who's running the test? "Action*" or "KingS"?

Unbroken your just awesome you don't like what some one says and you do what? Say you are going to ban them because you don't agree with them just awesome to bad we can't ban your big I own all of Comp D suppossedly loud mouth post and forum slanting to your likes an views a**.

Phuck you too.

That better?

And who are you in this whole sceme of things? Nobody? Just a Batmo groupie? It said right in the one post that basically if the batmo doesnt perform like they want the tune will be changed to push the batmo

I am Shane King I work for Stainless Diesel but that in no way says I am a groupy or have to back up the BatMo. I just know what the whole challenge is and the rules and I am stating it to all you that keep twisting what is written in plain english.

The whole thing here is either come prove that the BW is better and out performs the BatMo of the same MM and setup or stop claiming it is a gimick all because you guys don't like them.

And don't give me any sh** about me working at Stainless Diesel and say that is why I am on here posting because that is why I have never said I work there in the couple years that I have, because I want people to believe me that when I say something is a good prodouct or works that it is not think I only say it because of where work. If you look at my posts over the years I only state what I have found works not because I work there or ect I am not getting on here and saying the BatMo works. I am on here saying show up and prove that it does or doesn't. Just like you guys have said to many other guys that say there trucks do this or that and you don't believe them or bash them you say show up and race and prove it or shut up, so I am saying that exact thing if you are going to bash a product and tell every one it is bogus show up and prove it in front of everyone not sit here twisting everything to make it sound rigged because it's not that is why there are rules up front.

On a side note I understand what you guys say about the changing of tunes. But also look at it this way say they turn a truck up while the BatMo is on the truck, of course it will make more power unless the turbo is at its peak for makeing power. But if it runs cooler or the same egt's and more power at a higher level then the BW that the truck cam there with wouldn't that still make the BatMo a better charger since you can turn up your truck more then if you had your BW charger on, unless I am confushed and everybody has no interest in getting the most power out of there truck as possible, at least I wouldn't want to put a charger on and have to keep my truck turned down to controll egt's and lower my power if I had the option of buying a product that allowed me to turn my truck up even more and make even more useable power.

Lets say the Batmo sh!t makes more power across the board....that'll be fine and dandy.
What about their horrible customer service and the MANY members of this forum they have told to pound sand after only a few miles of drive time? When they start admitting some fault and not telling every single person that has one go belly up on them that it's an oiling issue maybe people will get off their asses. Until then.....phuck them too.
If you take one charger off that's run fine for thousands of miles and swap in one that dies in 10 minutes....it's NOT a damned oiling issue. It's a piece of sh!t charger issue.

Lets also say that they have to turn the tune up for the crapmo to make it run. Are they then going to put the BW back on after the tune has been adjusted for the crapmo to see if it picks up any more power?????????????

Did stevie wevies f n head explode? Not that anyone would have heard it happen, it was so far up his own ass.....

Sent from my MB860

If my engine is back together by then I'll drive the 20 hours to put my p-pump 24V on the dyno just out of plain curiosity. I have 2 questions though.

1. IF I was chosen for this could I get the charger in advance to build the intercooler piping?

2. IF I come all the way to Danville from Colorado could I have an "exhibition" run using a gtx4294R? After the BW ofcoarse. Obviously this is just between BW and BEP but that would be some pretty serious bragging rights for the winner.

Just my experience, but I have gotten pretty good customer service from bullseye. A lot better then a few other turbo companies.

Again I don't have a dog in the fight, my race truck isn't going to be running BW or bullseye chargers (unless I'm impressed). I just want to experience it first hand.

Back