Bullseye powers $10,000 Dollar BatMo Challenge

The best part is I'm sitting here making $$$ while doing this... My email is blowing up with orders!:snoop:

Since your now bragging about making dollars and how great it is why not step up to the plate and cover all the dyno cost? From your posts one would have to assume you are speaking for Bullseye, I sure hope they know the hole your digging! How about a real set of rules that spells out what is being tested and how. I'm all for a good real test but running a dyno test with little to NO instrumentation, changing tuning, turbo and no defined test results is nothing short of a good joke these days.

Here a few items you left uncovered in the rules

EGT will be at xxx at the start of each run
Oil Temperature will be at xxx at the start of each run
Water temperature will be at xxx at the start of each run
Rear axle temperature will be xxx at the start of each run
Transmission temperature will be at xxx at the start of each run
The engine speed will start each run at xxx and end at xxx
Dyno temperature will be held at xxx for the start of each run
Dyno load if used, will be tested before each run and ALL runs will use the same load
If testing an automatic transmission the torque converter must be locked and NO shifts allowed during any run.
ALL before and after runs will be made the same

There is plenty more but without doing these very very basic things the test become meaningless!

If you've seen me in the pits you know I don't avoid anyone on the planet.

For the 50th time today....I didn't start any sh!t...you took a post wrong and got sand all in your vagina. Sounds like you need thicker skin to me cause I didn't force you to do a damned thing. I can force you to leave though so if you wanna run your little dyno competition go right ahead...but you WILL play by the site rules.

Just when I've seen it all your dumber than I thought.....

Those 15 minutes are up....he's still here. Huh....guess he can't delete himself after all.

He made his username invisible.....well...not to me but whatever. LOL

Since your now bragging about making dollars and how great it is why not step up to the plate and cover all the dyno cost? From your posts one would have to assume you are speaking for Bullseye, I sure hope they know the hole your digging! How about a real set of rules that spells out what is being tested and how. I'm all for a good real test but running a dyno test with little to NO instrumentation, changing tuning, turbo and no defined test results is nothing short of a good joke these days.

Here a few items you left uncovered in the rules

EGT will be at xxx at the start of each run
Oil Temperature will be at xxx at the start of each run
Water temperature will be at xxx at the start of each run
Rear axle temperature will be xxx at the start of each run
Transmission temperature will be at xxx at the start of each run
The engine speed will start each run at xxx and end at xxx
Dyno temperature will be held at xxx for the start of each run
Dyno load if used, will be tested before each run and ALL runs will use the same load
If testing an automatic transmission the torque converter must be locked and NO shifts allowed during any run.
ALL before and after runs will be made the same

There is plenty more but without doing these very very basic things the test become meaningless!

I will say it again Contact Bill sales@bullseyepower.com for all questions and concerns regarding this challenge. I do not work for nor do I get involved in the day to day operation at Bullseye power. I am NOT an owner. I am NOT an investor, I am NOT an employee for BEP. I am simply passing this information on so that anyone interested in participating will have the chance to do so.
I believe the idea was to keep it basic and fair. Any valid concerns will be addressed I'm sure in order to keep this as fair and impartial as possible.

I will say this. The chargers on Bill's car are the same chargers that were used last season and we only changed bearings in one of them twice. there is at least 120 passes on those units so I think that should say it all. These are the same chargers that you can purchase right from BEP and there is no custom or special parts on them.

I seeee youuuuu....LOL