Bullseye powers $10,000 Dollar BatMo Challenge

^^^ You would have to email that guy, I emailed him this morning him and he responded already.

I might end up doing this as Danville isnt that bad of a drive.

To clear up somethings, The whole changing the tune is if YOU want to after the 1st run to see what the full potential is of there turbo is with more fuel.

Also he said there turbos have a 2% failure rate, but if for some reason your truck is damaged by our turbo failure we will pay for the repairs but they must be done at Danville Performance.

2% is more than the 53 cummins block. They were only suppossed to be 1% percent cracked:lolly:

BW backs up there claims with lab proven paperwork...and track proven results..Dyno didnt happen cause bullseye couldn't make the power to dissprove BW... Not surprised.

BW backs up there claims with lab proven paperwork...and track proven results..Dyno didnt happen cause bullseye couldn't make the power to dissprove BW... Not surprised.

I'd say its pretty impressive what bruce block and karl mireitor have done with single batmo's.

Here we go again..... Do you have one? Then shut the F&^K up AS&hat! Why do you feel the need to be the spokes model for everyone? Why don't you just go put your skirt on and wrap a cord around your neck and choke yourself out. I guess you must work at BEP in the claims dept. to know just how many customers they have taken care of....

Why must you waste my time?! You have nothing important to add or say.

I have one. As a matter of fact, I have 6 of them laying on my bench right now. All blown up, all from my truck. No biggie, I can deal with that because its my own stuff. But what about the customer that bought one and grenade it on the first pass on a 500 hp 12v. What about the guy that bought one and shaft broke on his drive home from having it installed and pieces of comp wheel went through his engine. What about Drew(Cr From Hell), he purchased one and we installed it and it lasted a 1/4 mile. They say oiling issue, yet the new BW turbo is living happy with the EXACT same oiling setup. So why not take some of that $10k and help these guys. They are only a small few that have gotten the same treatment. If you keep f***ing your customers, before long there wont be any.

I have one. As a matter of fact, I have 6 of them laying on my bench right now. All blown up, all from my truck. No biggie, I can deal with that because its my own stuff. But what about the customer that bought one and grenade it on the first pass on a 500 hp 12v. What about the guy that bought one and shaft broke on his drive home from having it installed and pieces of comp wheel went through his engine. What about Drew(Cr From Hell), he purchased one and we installed it and it lasted a 1/4 mile. They say oiling issue, yet the new BW turbo is living happy with the EXACT same oiling setup. So why not take some of that $10k and help these guys. They are only a small few that have gotten the same treatment. If you keep f***ing your customers, before long there wont be any.

Agreed ^^^^^^^

Could do the same with a BW

Yeah? Let's see some proof, not saying its not possible but its kinda funny that you think you could make a vp truck run mid 10's on fuel or a 6500lb cr run mid 9's with a 150hp shot of spray just like that with any box stock turbo. Pretty easy to talk the talk but Bruce, Karl, and Johnny are making it happen.

So its only the turbo that makes you go fast....? got it.

Yeah sure is :cheer:

Im sure these guys would much rather spend $1000 on a bw vs $2000+ on a bep turbo of they could run the exact same times or faster with the same spooling characteristics.

I was so lucky this didn't happen to me. Felt so bad after I spoke to him. They told him to pound sand too. He finally got something out of it, but I can tell you it wasn't a motor...

3,500 miles and counting on the BW! I pull the filter off and check the play before every pass, and all I hear is "Thank sir may I have another" :hehe:

I stopped counting after 40 potential customers told me they strayed from BEP just from hearing my story, let alone all the other failures and costs above and beyond mine.

Could do the same with a BW

x3!

Not saying Bullseye makes reliable turbos. I did have a 66mm on my vp and it out dynoed the htt64 and bws475 twins I had and ran faster in the 1/8th. Also dynoed the same as when John at holland court had 64mm over an ht3b. 713hp with the batmo and 714hp with the ht3b. 678hp with the bws475 and a shot bd single disc convertor so I guess it is possible that the s475 could've done better.

Yeah? Let's see some proof, not saying its not possible but its kinda funny that you think you could make a vp truck run mid 10's on fuel or a 6500lb cr run mid 9's with a 150hp shot of spray just like that with any box stock turbo. Pretty easy to talk the talk but Bruce, Karl, and Johnny are making it happen.

So its only the turbo that makes you go fast....? got it.

:eek:wned:

Yeah sure is :cheer:

Im sure these guys would much rather spend $1000 on a bw vs $2000+ on a bep turbo of they could run the exact same times or faster with the same spooling characteristics.

I went with the BW, and I can tell you it was less than $1,000. I got faster spooling times and characteristics, plus a turbo that actually works. Though I can tell you that if I sneeze at just the right angle the Batmo paper weight on my desk spools like a champ :st:

Last edited:
Not saying Bullseye makes reliable turbos. I did have a 66mm on my vp and it out dynoed the htt64 and bws475 twins I had and ran faster in the 1/8th. Also dynoed the same as when John at holland court had 64mm over an ht3b. 713hp with the batmo and 714hp with the ht3b. 678hp with the bws475 and a shot bd single disc convertor so I guess it is possible that the s475 could've done better.

Ladies and gentlemen, the cat is out of the bag...

:eek:wned:

I went with the BW, and I can tell you it was less than $1,000. I got faster spooling times and characteristics, plus a turbo that actually works. Though I can tell you that if I sneeze at just the right angle the Batmo paper weight on my desk spools like a champ :st:

Congrats. So if I would have bolted on a $700 bws366 I could've made 750hp on fuel and ran low 11's? Damn I wasted a lot of time and money on $hitty turbos and setups.

Back