For Sale: Complete business with home and inventory

Sounds like a nice set up. I love my location otherwise I would be very interested in this, I am tired of renting my shop. Send me some pictures of the house and buildings if you could anyway, sdhuyvetter@gmail.com Your really not that far from me, 2.5 hours maybe. I am just north of Black river Falls WI about 20min.

229032_10151373003468662_566188249_n.jpg

530047_10151373003628662_1206133674_n.jpg

376668_10151373003893662_534939545_n.jpg

where the pile of dirt and rock is at is where the new 32x36 3 stall garage is at. Its being built now and not completed yet. Ill snap a few pics of it now and post them.

If I could live stateside I'd buy it we spent over that amount just on a brand new bungalow 1250sq ft

Argh it's bloody expensive up here

Sent from my smartass phone

yes there is more land. I prefer to keep it though.

That is a great picture, nice hill in the background, etc, etc.

One things folks need to remember is cost of living in particular areas of the country vary.

One nice thing about the midwest is $100K goes so much farther than $100K in California, or New York.

Beautiful place...good luck with the life style change. I completely respect you for making time not only for yourself, but your wife and kids. Takes a big man to drop everything he's worked so hard for and do that. :clap:

wow....... I wonder what kind of red tape is involved with Redneck Canadian righand (me) buying and moving to the great USA.....

If you were from our OTHER border they'd probably pay you to come over, make you a senator, and throw in a cruise.........

That dirt road is so much fun though.

Yes! I agree, just not with "MY" truck. I've taken my golf down that road at a decent click, something like 60-70. Sure, once I know the road a little better I could go faster.

Good Gawd City Slicker. What you got against dirt roads!?!?!?!?!?!?

They are dirty.... duuuhhh.

he isnt a good enough driver to handle them.... :hehe:

If I can get Rich to claw into my oh-chit handles, I think I can scare ya too... in the city. ;-)

Chris that is an awesome looking place you have there. Good luck with what ever happens and what ever you decide to do.

Back