For Sale: Complete business with home and inventory

Maybe you already said, but whats the house set up like Chris?

Its an older 4 bedroom original log home. 2 stories. lower level is remodeled. We have a builder secured to put up a new custom 5 bedroom ranch starting next June with a breezeway attached 1 1/2 stall garage with a loft and balcony. Obviously if the home gets put up before a buyer steps up the price will go up.

Also I forgot to mention all the power lines are buried underground from the main pole so birds sh!tting on trucks doesnt happen often.

Last edited:

Chainssmall.jpg

Bondage%20Room.jpg

dungeon50.jpg

Mike-Kitchen-Before.jpg

0.jpg

Hoarders: Csnyder edition? LOL

only hoarding here is Dodge and Cummins parts. My storage rooms look like that only with truck parts. I recently in the last few monthes found an entire pallet full of 3 piece Pulse manifolds new in the box....

only hoarding here is Dodge and Cummins parts. My storage rooms look like that only with truck parts. I recently in the last few monthes found an entire pallet full of 3 piece Pulse manifolds new in the box....

Jesus!!! I wish I had that problem!

He's no lying. Back room is pretty much 10 trucks broke down entirely and stacked on shelves. I had an awesome selection when getting replacement interior parts LOL

Chris, Is this your full time business? How many people work for you? Just a few questions I've always wondered. I have a shop on the side, and totally know what you mean about never having spare time. I have to stop taking new trucks for a couple months to catch up, then I can work on my own for a bit.

Chris, Is this your full time business? How many people work for you? Just a few questions I've always wondered. I have a shop on the side, and totally know what you mean about never having spare time. I have to stop taking new trucks for a couple months to catch up, then I can work on my own for a bit.

Yes this is my full time business. I have half a dozen or so employees. Some part time and some full time. I think all of them would be happy to stay on with a new owner. I dont put up with any BS from employees (have even fired close friends and family for screw ups) so I can assure they are all good help. The secretary is totally new to diesel but she has been caught reading magazines in the office and asking questions so with training she would be great at sales.

Wow... my house is nearly worth this in a smallish town in the central valley in california! Its only 2000 sq ft!! And im 10ft from neibors on all sides! I could only dream of a place like this!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If only I could convince my wife to move out there, I would be all over this...

If only I could convince my wife to move out there, I would be all over this...

You wouldnt be the first PA resident to relocate here....use that to convince her!

Just dropped 12K into a new 3 stall garage in the last month. Sold one truck but bought back a few more....remember everything but my personal truck and my wifes ride are included!!!! Hell Ill even leave all the household furniture behind and appliances!!!

539991_10151413890783662_1931865978_n.jpg

Back