For Sale: Complete business with home and inventory

Chris that is an awesome looking place you have there. Good luck with what ever happens and what ever you decide to do.

Thanks! I hope someone with as much passion as I have in this gets it bought. Ive got a few serious interests in it and those potential buyers will keep the business up and running.

I have personally been to Chris shop 2 times and its a very nice place. Its definitely worth the money. I wish you the very best in whatever you do Chris. Thank you for everything you have helped me with. You are truly a great business man.

Your not doing this because the guy from cumminsforum pist you off are you?

I have personally been to Chris shop 2 times and its a very nice place. Its definitely worth the money. I wish you the very best in whatever you do Chris. Thank you for everything you have helped me with. You are truly a great business man.

Thanks! Keep in mind Im still in business until I have cash in hand.

Your not doing this because the guy from cumminsforum pist you off are you?

no

Oh chit, pm me that thread

lol no thread. just a ratarded mod over there on a power trip because I listed some parts for a customer for sale. I guess they changed the sale threads rules sometime since I became a member back in 06 or 07 so you cant list stuff for others. He just tried to tell me in more words how huge his balls are.

wow you can't even buy that much land here for what your selling the whole thing for. good luck with the sale and your future

288930_2265404604255_1176742_o.jpg

If I didn't know better I'd swear this was around here. The layout of the land is almost identical. GLWS Chris!

What's that over by the pond? A rare and elusive unicorn?

288930_2265404604255_1176742_o.jpg

I think you are looking at the wrong pic because I live on a river...lol

Besides we have cougars, large deer, coyotes, turkey, and fishing here but I havent spotted any unicorns yet.

Last edited:
That is a beautiful piece of property. Good luck with everything.

Back