For Sale: Complete business with home and inventory

You wouldnt be the first PA resident to relocate here....use that to convince her!

Just dropped 12K into a new 3 stall garage in the last month. Sold one truck but bought back a few more....remember everything but my personal truck and my wifes ride are included!!!! Hell Ill even leave all the household furniture behind and appliances!!!

Even the underwear with racing streaks?

Chris, good luck with the sale. Hate to see you go, but wish you and your family the best of luck with it!

Chris, good luck with the sale. Hate to see you go, but wish you and your family the best of luck with it!

Thanks!!! Ill never get out of diesel but I just want a life back. Im still in the shop for a few hours yet tonight to finish an engine install...really missing my wife and kiddos!

You wouldnt be the first PA resident to relocate here....use that to convince her!

Just dropped 12K into a new 3 stall garage in the last month. Sold one truck but bought back a few more....remember everything but my personal truck and my wifes ride are included!!!! Hell Ill even leave all the household furniture behind and appliances!!!

539991_10151413890783662_1931865978_n.jpg

Damn, thats not a bad price to build that thing...

Shew... if only lol.... wonder if i can talk the gf into moving??? This is an awesome deal for somebody...
Good luck with the sale Chris.

yeah a few people but nothing serious yet. Have a couple guys in the military overseas that will be home soon that want to come look. Also a guy in IL that I need to visit with yet.

Back