Redding Dragstrip, Redding California, Sept. 19th

I didn't see all what went on here but I just want to say it is all in good fun and trying to get as many people as possible to come show their stuff. If you got it bring it have a good time and go home with a trophy and some money. Maybe even new friends that you hate so much right now.

The Redding and Boise races are only a couple of weeks apart from each other.. Right now i'm not sure if I can make both of them.. Can't decide which one to go to if I can only make one.. :confused: :banghead: :mad:

If you can only attend one then I pick Boise, it will be a really good show.

We have nothing against anyone at Jefferson. I am not sure where that thought comes from, and I am sorry if for some reason we have given that impression.

Our products will speak for themselves, as will the many satisfied customers that will be out there enjoying themselves at the event. Many of them will be on the track, racing with everyone, sporting DNM logos. :Cheer:

yeah with a picture of you next to it:clap:

Promise!? Thats sweet, your going to make me famous! :shake:

The face on the truck pushin 600hp with 41's and stock gears that doesnt understand why a trans wont last once it FINALLY is put in correctly :bang

Should be fun, hope it's not too hot and they prep the track well. Any chance you making Medford the week before, just another two hours or so north of Redding?

We talked to the track owner about prep and they are going to do a full prep on the track.

The week before is the Northwest Nationals at Medford for anyone that wants to have back to back weekends of Diesel Drag Racing. Medford is a great track with lots of traction, that is where Harbour City Diesel set the MPH record last year for Pro Street at 150.23MPH

UpcomingEvent2-XL.

hell i think you all should just quit complaining back and forth, and with all the time you save just make both of the events... medford and redding. lets attempt to have another great turnout like at Poncis last weekend..THAT WAS A BLAST

hell i think you all should just quit complaining back and forth, and with all the time you save just make both of the events... medford and redding. lets attempt to have another great turnout like at Poncis last weekend..THAT WAS A BLAST

Easy for you to say Spike! you got crowned "bracket champ" last weekend :poke: good call on giving the pissing and moaning a rest tho $.02

Oh ill be gunnin for him at the Jefferson state event, but im going to have to bring my A game cuz like riles said he did win a brads. :clap:

Very well behaved post Beave, very curtious :clap:, but I have 1 question..............what the hell is your A game? do your remove all your dirty knickers from the floor boards? and burn them? do you remove the tailgate and rake out two years worth of broken parts? I'm really dying to know :poke:

Back