Redding Dragstrip, Redding California, Sept. 19th

Very well behaved post Beave, very curtious :clap:, but I have 1 question..............what the hell is your A game? do your remove all your dirty knickers from the floor boards? and burn them? do you remove the tailgate and rake out two years worth of broken parts? I'm really dying to know :poke:

Are they Broken or "Borrowed" and Never Returned?

Well Race Fans we are just under 1 month away from the 1st Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals.

We want to thank all the sponsors that are supporting this event, even though we added this event late on our schedule it is becoming a premier event in its first year.

Special thanks to
Jefferson State Diesel
MBRP Exhaust
AFE Power
BD Power
Diesel Nut MotorSports
Randys Offroad Connection
NADP
Dynomite Diesel
Higuera Family
Axner Excavating
TEC
Power Service Products
The Diesel Store
J&H Diesel
Terminator Engineering
SouthBend Clutch
FASS Fuels
Left Coast Diesel
Crown Motors
Spec Rite Converters
Action Axle & Suspension
Matco Tools
Grand Rock Exhaust
:clap:

This event will also be the Division 2 Championship Race and a last shot at qualifying for the Regional Championship at Boise Idaho on October 3rd 2009.

Click to Watch Promo Video http://www.nhrda.com/Diesel_TV/musicvideo.php?vid=6e7fba50e

jefferson-state-web.jpg

The NHRDA also wants everyone to know that this event will have a no tolerance policy anyone caught doing anything unprofessional or illegal will be asked to leave the event. If you are a competitor you including your pitcrew will be disqualified from the event and asked to leave.

So lets have a great weekend of Diesel Performance and lets show North America that California is the place to be in September

Looks like this will be a reat event. Thanks to all who sponsored it and helped out to bring this to life. Thanks to Jefferson State crew for all the hard work and planning. Will see you all there.

Joe

Looks like this will be a reat event. Thanks to all who sponsored it and helped out to bring this to life. Thanks to Jefferson State crew for all the hard work and planning. Will see you all there.

Joe

Are you coming with more fuel Joe? I saw that you are selling your DDP 90s

I just want to say thankyou to Randy and the NHRDA this would be a nightmare without you guys especially so late in the game.:cheer:

Thank you to everyone for putting this event on. We are looking foreward to seeing every one and having fun at the dyno,drag strip and pulls.

Thanks to you Randy and the whole crew at NHRDA. Can't wait for the event. Let's pray for cool weather!

Good question, we have a lot of folks who have been pulling locally that want to pull in Redding but who DON'T have stacks, etc. Can we get those guys on the track?

Also, any confirmation of whether or not we can camp at the track like we did last time? Hoping to get there Friday with a crew and camp.

since this is NHRDA are the pulls NHRDA rules?

Nick I can't speak for NHRDA but they normally have a third party that does pulls handle that. I'm sure one of them will jump on here and give you the straight scoop. You going to drag race or just pull?

Good question, we have a lot of folks who have been pulling locally that want to pull in Redding but who DON'T have stacks, etc. Can we get those guys on the track?

Also, any confirmation of whether or not we can camp at the track like we did last time? Hoping to get there Friday with a crew and camp.

We will be camping at the track friday and saturday nights.

I dont think it has been mentioned about the camping but since it is by the airport they are very strict about what goes on there at night etc.The airport security will be on full force and some one doing something like driving on the drag strip, racing around on 4 wheelers, burning out ,fire works etc. could be detrimental to the event so if we have to police are selfs or are freinds it needs to be done .

Good points. I know we didn't have any trouble last time, so i hope we can keep it sane this time around also. Don't need any knuckleheads screwing it up for the rest of us.

He worked hard for what he has so its o.k., he can do whatever he wants :bang and you have no right to question him about it. :kick: you'll just have to learn to live with it :umno:

Wow... That is all :hehe::hehe:

Back