Redding Dragstrip, Redding California, Sept. 19th

Really looking forward to this one, hope Chris has his truck running well for this,and looking forward to seeing the Total Performace Diesel truck as well. Hoping for cool weather and a well preped track. Last time I raced at Redding it was 112 in the shade, must have been 140 on that track at least. If Dirty Max can make it you guys in NorCal are for a treat, not only is the truck fun, Brad and the guys from G & J are fun and as good as it get gets in this business.

ya i'm hoping chris gets his truck running too.. the more fast trucks at the event the better... well i should say the more enjoyable for the crowd

if the truck's running i'll just be pulling..no need to scatter another allison :)

Nick I can't speak for NHRDA but they normally have a third party that does pulls handle that. I'm sure one of them will jump on here and give you the straight scoop. You going to drag race or just pull?

I'm gonna do my best to get up there. It says over $5K in cash prizes, so any details on what place pays what?

Joe

ya i think the "over $5000" is probably contingency money... thats just my guess. but it would surprise me to see the sled pullers not win cash...

Just got confirmation the G&J Diesel will be at Redding with the Dirty Max to chase the points and championship in Division 2 , Pro Stock Catagory.

They have already won the Division 1 and took 2 place in Divsion 6, so they are coming down to possilbe win Division 2, they are behind by 40 points.

Division 2 points standings in Pro Stock Catagory
Wes Anderson 100
Steve Darnell 60

IMG_5171.jpg

Wow, looks like i'm going to have to miss this one...sorry Brad, I was really looking forward to finally meeting you as well as seeing old friends..

Turns out i have a bachelor party for a good friend that takes precedence.

ouch that sucks. you have to miss an amazing event that is only like 2 hours away. well at least it is for something else that is fun.

Wow, looks like i'm going to have to miss this one...sorry Brad, I was really looking forward to finally meeting you as well as seeing old friends..

Have the bachelor party in Redding, would be more fun anyway.

I was realy hoping to meet you there. How far do you live from Redding.

Back