Manual trans DMax 12.20 @ 112

I can tell you. 12.whatever....That black monster was filling up my rearview mirror awfully fast.:hehe:

:Cheer: Don't sweat it Caleb, you'll always have naysayers. Just let it go. No need to defend yourself here. It is what it is.

THank you Jeff, your 100% right!

SO saying 12.1, dose that hide the next number form not happening? he went 12.14, See vid above! ! went 12.11 < see second number? MPH dosent win a race, ET dose! Calm down Auto boy!

Would the quicker ET but slower MPH equate to faster shifting by 05 LLY or just different power characteristics between a 12valve and a D-Max?

You would think the higher mph indicates more HP was put down to the pavement but perhaps slower shifting.

Would the quicker ET but slower MPH equate to faster shifting by 05 LLY or just different power characteristics between a 12valve and a D-Max?

You would think the higher mph indicates more HP was put down to the pavement but perhaps slower shifting.

I think the 12v just had more power to weight. if I recall it was just a rear wheel drive (well, 4 technically... :) ).

I think the 12v just had more power to weight. if I recall it was just a rear wheel drive (well, 4 technically... :) ).

I think jeff was running the one big slick in the rear back when he was rowing low 12s not for sure though. I have a very similar dually I'm trying to work the kinks out in and hopefully get it too the track.

Congrats on the new times 05 lly, man that is flat out awesome!!!!!!!!

SO saying 12.1, dose that hide the next number form not happening? he went 12.14, See vid above! ! went 12.11 < see second number? MPH dosent win a race, ET dose! Calm down Auto boy!
I don't know who your callin "boy", but I didn't see the second set of times you posted. And yes, the "next" number counts, I just forgot to type it.
I can tell you. 12.whatever....That black monster was filling up my rearview mirror awfully fast.:hehe:

:Cheer: Don't sweat it Caleb, you'll always have naysayers. Just let it go. No need to defend yourself here. It is what it is.

And I'm not naysayin. Just didn't see the second set of times posted, and since the thread is labeled as 12.2@112, I assumed that was the time being discussed. Those are very good times, whether manual or auto.

I don't know who your callin "boy", but I didn't see the second set of times you posted. And yes, the "next" number counts, I just forgot to type it.

And I'm not naysayin. Just didn't see the second set of times posted, and since the thread is labeled as 12.2@112, I assumed that was the time being discussed. Those are very good times, whether manual or auto.

Maybe read the "ENTIRE" thread before posting?????:blahblah1:

Thanks man!!:Cheer:

Have you ever been to the Ocean City Maryland Cruise In, the really big hotrod show? When I first had my dodge I remember pulling up next to a guy with a single cab stick shift just like yours and he told me he was running mid twelves if memory serves. Just curious if that was you. Either way man congrats that's fricken stout!

Have you ever been to the Ocean City Maryland Cruise In, the really big hotrod show? When I first had my dodge I remember pulling up next to a guy with a single cab stick shift just like yours and he told me he was running mid twelves if memory serves. Just curious if that was you. Either way man congrats that's fricken stout!

Yep that was me, I have not been down to OC for a year or two, i will be back for next years, I really have missed the cruise, its always a fun weekend! The last time i was down there i was just running a single garrett 4094r and single fuel pump and was running like high 12's! Thanx Caleb

That's hauling for sure! No need to lie, I'm jealous. I want to build a manual trans truck that will kill a few auto's something fierce! It just seems slightly more BA to build a fast hand-shaker. You have any plans for going faster? I don't know if you're on The Diesel Place or not, but I haven't seen this topic there? There has to be some guys over there who'd like to hear about your times. So 2 turbo's, 2 cp3's, a triple disk and efi-live? Nice. What does your truck weigh? I think I've seen you answer that before somewhere, but I forgot.

And just for s's and giggle's. What about some of this one day :nos:

Yep that was me, I have not been down to OC for a year or two, i will be back for next years, I really have missed the cruise, its always a fun weekend! The last time i was down there i was just running a single garrett 4094r and single fuel pump and was running like high 12's! Thanx Caleb

Cool man. I was planning to be down next weekend but I lost my head gasket today so doesn't look like i'll be making it:bang

Back