Fall Brawl 2011 10th Anniversary Oct 22-23

I gots a set of worn out Pro Comp X/AT range E (3) and AT range D (1) for sale. 33/12.5/17, If want them I will haul them up there for $50, if not I think I might make tire swings out of them. Two tires may pass inspection, the others I do not think so.

Ill have 3 like new HE431Ti VGT's .......Cheap!!!! (Ti is a Titanium Compressor wheel)

Last edited:
I gots a set of worn out Pro Comp X/AT range E (3) and AT range D (1) for sale. 33/12.5/17, If want them I will haul them up there for $50, if not I think I might make tire swings out of them. Two tires may pass inspection, the others I do not think so.

Can you get pictures?

are the XAT's 305 x65x17? Wonder if that would fit in the spare location with my exhaust

Anybody interested in stock 3rd gen brushed finish wheels with hub caps or a stock 3rd brake light? I might have my intake, stock manifold and turbo to get rid of as well by then

Last edited:
Anyone interested in black steel 17x9 8 hole 8 lug rim to mount a spare on?
8x6.5 bolt pattern. It can be had cheeeeaaap. ;)

ill try and be there both days, ill bring some parts up as well as long as my trucks done. afe 3rd gen intake, arson 3, stock nozzels, headbolts, pushrods, springs. let me know if interested

Can you get pictures?

I will try and remember when I am near the shop this weekend. No promises.

are the XAT's 305 x65x17? Wonder if that would fit in the spare location with my exhaust

Yes that is the correct size, most can not convert it so I did it for them. Yes they will fit with stock or 5" exhaust on a third gen in the stock location, I put one on mine so I am sure of it.

I was wondering if I could ship a cylinder head to the shop for viewing at the event? Also, I will be shipping the brisket the week before the event, I need someone to babysit it. Ziegenbock it is Michael.

Cylinder head, Ziegenbock, lonestar, hot gut and brisket. Anything else?

Zach

Last edited:
Back